Thread: How & where to get OS X Lion

How & where to get OS X Lion

I’m stick with the Windows operating system in my laptop. I’m huge fan of windows because it is simple and flexible in use. But I have heard good review about os X lion operating system. So I have seen some features about this operating system. That’s why I’m attracted toward this operating system. So friend I have decided to install OS X lion in my laptop. But I don’t know where I will get this operating system and how I will get this? I need your help friend in this problem.

Re: How & where to get OS X Lion

First of my entire friend I want to tell you that OS X lion is arriving in this summer. I know that there are so many clients who want to download this operating system now only. Luckily for those customers there a way from that you can get this operating system in your hand. You can this operating system through pirate Bay I know this is not reliable and honest thing. If you are not satisfy this solution then you have to wait for the summer and then you can use this operating system till then stick with your windows.

You need to go with this illegal thing there is also some legal ways through that you can get this operating system. Through Lei mobile you can get this operating system. What you have to do you need to contributing around $ 10 to Lei mobile and then they will add you as approved developer in their list. If you are added to their list then you will be able to download OS X Lion through apple official websites that is App Store.

If you want to install this operating system in your laptop then don’t take tension about that you have to visit the store and bring a home a box of disc and install that bunch of disc. You do not need to do this entire thing you can just visit to App store or click on App store icon there is an option to buy Lion. For downloading they will charge you around $29.99. But this solution is only applicable to those people who are using Mac and want to upgrade their MAC to Lion

Friend you are huge fan of Window and I hate the window’s operating system because it give me lot of problem while using windows. I gutted with window’s that’s why I install X Lion operating system in my laptop. I download this OS through developer license. If you have a developer license then you will get this operating system from in just $ 99. I know that this thing are like jumping through few hops but if you want this thing are to get OS X lion only.