Thread: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T with AMD Phenom II X6 1100T having Kingston 8gb Ram freezes

AMD Phenom II X6 1100T with AMD Phenom II X6 1100T having Kingston 8gb Ram freezes

Recently I have assembled my computer. I have all new parts installed. I have AMD Phenom II X6 1100T processor with AMD Phenom II X6 1100T. I have Kingston 8 gb of ram. I have installed Ubuntu twice but both of the time it got crashed as soon as I clicked anything. I have flashed CMOS, I have replaced ram, but didn’t work. I have also tried unplugging everything and even removed one 1 ram but nothing happened. I have tried installing vista 64 and ubuntu versions but nothing happened. I changed the ram clock 1333 to 1600 but nothing still happened. I have also installed windows xp by replacing other ram too. I don’t know what to do now. Please help.

Re: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T with AMD Phenom II X6 1100T having Kingston 8gb Ram freezes

Well it looks like you are going through very bad and serious problem.i think there is some issue with the motherboard. Have you checked the compatibility issues? I think your few components are not compatible. Mainly check your ram and motherboard. I think 8 gb of ram is quite high for the motherboard. You can learn more about this by googling. You will find many searches regarding the issue.

Re: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T with AMD Phenom II X6 1100T having Kingston 8gb Ram freezes

Please check the motherboard for its standard memory support it may be DDR3 2200/1333/1066/800. There may be problems with RAM 16ooMHz.Is this a new version or build? Did different RAM worked before? Make and model of the 620W power supply? Do you have XP installed, more than one hard drive? Try booting with only the hard disk with an operating system and disconnect all other. This may help you.

Try to install windows 7 operating system. Try using only one stick of ram and see if it’s working. You are using what bit OS? And as you mentioned you are using more than 4GB of RAM. Try to change the arm. May be there is some problem with the ram chip. I would ask you to take your total system to the hardware shop. I hope your components are still in warranty period. If it is in the warranty period you will get the defected component in free of cost otherwise you will have to pay some price.

I think you need to increase the voltage a bit to get it worked. It has been seen some times that some motherboard require your ram voltage to be increased by just a small fraction to run correctly. Make sure you are passing proper supply to every component. Check whether the temperature generated is not much. You can purchase a memory tester to test the memory. The system on idle generally should have a temperature around 40 C.

I believe this is due to overheating of the peripherals. Try to Keep the box open and keep the computer running for a long time and see if while clicking anywhere does the computer crashes. Check all cooling fans and the processor fan whether they are working properly. Clean the CPU and the fans if they are covered by dust. Add extra cooling fans cabinets if possible. We must also keep the computer in a place where air flow is continuous.

Well let me tell you that this could be because your system is most likely affected due to virus attack. Do you have any antivirus installed in your computer? If you don’t have then get it downloaded from the internet and install a good antivirus and then scan the whole system with that. But before starting the scan, you should make sure that the antivirus that you are using is up to date. This is to be done because it should not miss any of the viruses. Once you are completed with the scan then clean all the files that are detected as infected file. Now reboot the computer and see if the problem persists.