Thread: Document missing after rebooting on windows vista

Document missing after rebooting on windows vista

Hello I have installed the windows vista on mine system and I have small issue on mine system and that mine document disappearing from the desktop after rebooting the system. Last night working on the system I have saved mine document on the desktop and after that I have rebooted mine system but after rebooting the system mine files are deleted that are saved before. Now I don’t how to get ride this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mien issue.

Re: Document missing after rebooting on windows vista

Do the following steps and after that let me know the issue. To do this you need to open the notepad. Once you open the notepad and after that write the following command on the notepad:
    del "C:\Program Files\Toolbar\toolbar.dll"
    Now once you done and after that save this file on the startup folder on the windows explorer with name .bat extension and after doing this then go through your issue.

I think the document or files are redirected some other location after rebooting and so therefore I would like to suggest you to check the file by searching and after that let me know your getting the file or not. Go to the start and after that click on the search. Now on the search program type the document name that are deleted and after that make search on the computer and I would also suggest you to check file on the hidden file. Now on the result you will get your files that are deleted.

I think you must have deleted the file by mistaken and to get this you need to go through the following steps. Open the recycle bin on the desktop or from the start program. Now on the recycle bin program make click on the restore all items on the top left side off the windows and by doing this your all data will get back but make sure you have not clicked on the empty recycle bin option after missing the folder.

There is lots of recovery software which will recovery the all document that are deleted. Go through the some of the official website and after that download and install the some of the recover software like Pandora Recovery 2.1.1 and this can be downloaded for free. Once you download this and after that install it on your system. Now once you done and launch the recovery application and after that follow the steps given under that. I hope this will help you.

The primary method to recover the files and document from the system is system restore and by doing the system restore you’re able to recover the all files that are deleted. To make system restore you need to get through the following steps: first make click on the start icon and after that click on the search. Now on the search program type system restore and after that click on the ok button. now on the result make double click on the system restore application and after that make click on the different restore point on the system restore application and then click the on the next button. Now here enter the date before missed the file and after that make system restore.

I would like to suggest you to repair the operating system and after that your issue will get solved. I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and after that I have repaired mine system and then mine issue was get solved. so try to repair your system and after that go through your issue. if repairing also doesn’t help you then I would like to suggest you to make contact with the manufacturer and after that go through your difficult and then they will solve your issue.