Thread: All pages open in small window in windows 7

All pages open in small window in windows 7

Here I want to share a problem which I experienced with internet explorer of Windows 7. Every time when I open a new page it opens in a small window. I tried to resize the page window and and I closed it and opened it again. But problem remains the same. It again opened in small window. It makes me little irritate to maximize them all time. Is there is anyone who can sort out this problem. Please give me a solution to this if any one of you has any idea about this.

Re: All pages open in small window in windows 7

The similar problem was faced by my friend one time. After lots of try we found a solution. I will suggest you the same. Just try this. Close all the windows except the one which is small. Then right click on the link of that web page and then choose open in new window. Now close the previous instance of that page and then resize the new window to full screen. Now close it by clicking on file then exit. Hope this will solve your problem.

I tried it but didn’t make too much difference. I tried it 3-4 times. It opens in top half. I tried going in properties by right clicking on the internet explorer window. And then I changed the opening option to maximize and even in normal but it didn’t make any difference. When I open it again it opens in small window again. I think I will have uninstall and reinstall internet explorer again. But I don’t want do it if I find a smarter way.

I faced exact same problem and I asked to my friend and he told me to do this and it worked. I also use windows 7. All you have to do is close all the internet explorer windows except the one which opens smaller in size. Now right click on upper bar of the internet explorer then choose size. Now resize the internet explorer window to the maximized size. Now close internet explorer window by clicking on file menu and then exit. Next time when you will open the same window you will find that it will open with the size you set before.