Thread: When no space on system drives how you can install Ubuntu

When no space on system drives how you can install Ubuntu

When your system already have install windows7 operating system then for reason or interest of studying Linux command line or anything else you want to install Ubuntu, and you have not that much space on c drive so how we done this?

Re: When no space on system drives how you can install Ubuntu

I am buying the dell laptop with good configuration which includes 500 gb hard disk space, 2 gb ram, 512 mb graphics card and much more, I get that laptop with windows 7 operating system which much better in graphics, and its new application, but now I m want to the install Ubuntu operating system. Someone tell me that first format the laptop then ubuntu on it but I am not want only ubntu I want both operating system in my laptop

Ubuntu is the one of the type UNIX operating system. Which have the all features of the UNIX and it also virus free operating system, so now a day’s many user use the ubntu also in their home desktop because of its security reason? in my laptop I have the windows 7 operating system then when I start to install that I see the c drive space which less than the space which is required for ubuntu so I am making the new 30gb partition of hard disk and then I install ubuntu on that that way now I musing that both operating system on my laptop without any problem

If we compare windows 7 and ubuntu then I am confuse because both are best at their level of use windows 7 is very good graphics and applications and here in ubuntu the most powerful point is virus proof operating system so are best that’s why I am install both operating system on two different hard disk partition which not make any big issue and many people’s not the basic requirements so I mention some of their requirement ubuntu operating system required Intel Atom processor of 1.6 GHz,380 MB RAM, minimum 4 GB space of hard disk.

When we want to install ubuntu on the system where the system drive is have only 2 GB ram that time we first insert the ubuntu setup cd and restart the system then as we follow the some basic step of windows operating system that we done and when ask the partition where you want to install it that time we create the new partition and then install this operating system on that drive and done this job