Thread: Unable to load “C:\Users\...\csrss.exe “error message

Unable to load “C:\Users\...\csrss.exe “error message

If I am trying to turn on my pc then a popup box appears saying that "could not load or run 'c:\users\owner\appdata\local\temp\csrss.exe' specified in the registry. Make sure file exist on your computer or remove ref to it in the registry." After that I get another popup box saying that "Error\loadingC:\users\owners\appData\local\nlatpns.dll the specified module could not be found." Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks

Re: Unable to load “C:\Users\...\csrss.exe “error message

Can you try to follow this suggestion that I am giving you and see if that helps. First of all click on Start and then in Run type regedit. After that a registry editor will open and here you will have to search for this registry key - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows. Here try to search for the adobe\manager.exe and then right click on it and delete it from the registry editor and restart your computer.

Re: Unable to load “C:\Users\...\csrss.exe “error message

The problem that you are facing might be occuring because the Temporary Internet Files location for Internet Explorer is set to be an unexpected location. Specifically, the Temporary Internet Files location for Internet Explorer is set to be a location in which the user does not have permissions to create new temporary files. To solve this issue, follow this link - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2027053

Can you try to do a System Restore and go to a previous state when everything was working fine. Follow the below steps:
    1. Log on to Windows as an administrator.
    2. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore.
    3. On the Welcome to System Restore page, click to select the Restore my computer to an earlier time option, and then click Next.
    4. On the Select a Restore Point page, click the most recent system restore point in the On this list, click a restore point list, and then click Next.

For a detailed explanation, visit this website - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306084