Thread: Known issues in Chrome OS

Known issues in Chrome OS

I have just created a list of the known issues that have come up and hence I would like to inform you all about the same here. So here goes the list.
    The top of the list is the
    Network Connectivity
    The thing in these is that you will not be able to activate Verizon Wireless Network. Even you will not be able to connect to the 3G over proxy. Next is the
    User account
    Well the problem with the user account is that you need to authenticate your user account several times in it. so that’s the problem
    These are some of the problems that I think are common here, will nice to hear it from you all as well.

Re: Known issues in Chrome OS

I have faced several issues with the chromebook and the problem with it is that in my chromebook the battery does not gets charged frequently, sometimes the Bluetooth connection is also not proper. Sometimes even while having a chat with the webcam does not find anything. The same is the problem with the GPS. Since java is not supported in it any kind of java plugins that are required to play some good games cannot be done. so that’s the problem.

Have you ever faced problems with the sync issues, it has given me a lot of problems with the sync issue. so can you please suggest me some important suggestion for the same. extensions cannot be used in the chrome os, so that’s what the issues that I am facing in addition to that of what you all are facing here, so here are some of the additions that I have out up here. Solutions for this kind of problem are welcomed here. I will be happy to listen to you all.

How come you all are facing issues like these, I mean it is really very difficult to understand problems like these. I am using the webcam in Google chat and it is perfectly working well, also I use the sd card slot to upload the images in the system then also I do not have any problems with it. I certainly agree with the java thing that you have said here and I am sure that the google people will certainly come up with some of the solutions for the said problem. That’s it from my side. I hope some of them will turn up here to support the chromebook.

As such ij ave just got the chromebook and i have to get started with the looking at the features of the chromebook. Well i will expect that the all the negative points that have been displayed here does gets fixed with the next update. So thats what i am trying to say here, anyways this thread did get a positive support as well for the chromebook. One positive point is that mp 4 files are supported in it also all the html 5 support over here.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given over here. Well it is nice that all of them have contributed well for the thread, so thanks a ton for the same. What i want to say is that it will help us to solve the issue, so that's what i want to say here. so thanks a ton for the same.