Thread: Unable to start the Windows without fault of the software.

Unable to start the Windows without fault of the software.

Hey guys I am using PC since 5 years and I am using windows as my operating system .It is an awesome operating system created by Microsoft. From yesterday my PC’ s window is not working properly means it is not starting without any software fault, I don’t know what is going one actually, need suggestion. Thank you

Re: Unable to start the Windows without fault of the software.

I suggest you the procedure to start the window properly .the procedure is as
    first start your PC and when starts press F8 and then Go to the safe mode because this mode uses minimal set of device drivers and different services to start windows.then configure your windows setting properly if any chages are done and scan your computer because in the safe mode computer found virus quickly if any virus in PC.

I will prefer you the procedure to run windows properly the procedure is as: Firstly start your PC then press F8 on the keyboard then go to the safe mode with Networking with networking because this option uses a minimal set of devices and drivers and services to start windows together with the drivers of the Networking devices and it's drivers.It is enabled you use internet if you have a internet connection.Then you can configure your PC setting and improve your PC performance by changing your PC setting as on.

I insist you the procedure to Start windows properly as follows:
    i)Start the PC.
    ii)Then press F8.
    iii)Then go to the Safe mode with Command prompt.
    iv)i insist you this mode because this mode is also same as safe mode except cmd.exe starts instead windows explorer.
    v)In this mode you can give a command using a command prompt so this mode is useful than safe mode and safe mode with networking.

I refer you to start PC in VGA mode because it starts windows 640x 480 mode by using current video driver this mode is useful if the display is configured for setting that the monitor cannot display in the normal mode.in this you can change display resolution also

I recommend you the following steps to start the windows properly as follows:
    please go to the last good known configuration to select last saved good configuration because in this mode you can obtain the last good configuration by selecting this mode if your setting is changed. by using this steps you can set default setting and your computer will work properly.