Thread: Install Ubuntu 10.10 after removing windows Xp

Install Ubuntu 10.10 after removing windows Xp

Hey guys I am using windows XP since 5 years and it is an awesome experience to working Windows and it was awesome Operating system I ever seen recently new operating system is launched in the market named Ubuntu and I want to install Ubuntu 10.10 in my pc so please suggest me the simple and stepwise procedure to install ubuntu 10.10 in my pc thus anyone has the same glitch, need suggestion .Thank you

Re: Install Ubuntu 10.10 after removing windows Xp

I suggest you to install the ubuntu 10.10 using installation CD the procedure for installing ubuntu as follows:
    i) Firstly Download the Setup of ubuntu 10.10 from the Official download site.
    ii) Then burn the Ubuntu setup to blank CD.
    iii) After that run the CD from My Computer.
    iv) After that click on the Demo and full Installation.
    v) Then click on the OK button. Then your download process starts.
    vi) After completing installation process click on the finish button to complete installation process.

I refer you to install the Ubuntu 10.10 use Wubi method the procedure for installing as follows:
    i)Firstly go to Install setup of the Ubuntu 10.10.
    ii)Then select the install inside windows and follow the instruction which is provided in the installation setup.iii)After that you want to install the Ubuntu for windows separately then skip the 7th step.
    iv)then your Wubi installer process starts .
    v) after that you have got more space on the hard disk and go for 30GB and more for the installation process.
    vi) After that configure your installation using the simple setting options.
    vii) Then specify the location of ubuntu installation ON your windows partition.
    viii) After that you wubi installer will reboot.
    ix)Then click on the OK button on the Startup .after completing all these processes your ubuntu will installed successfully using wubi installer.

I recommend you to install the Ubuntu using USB Drive the procedure for installing ubunto using USB drive as follows:
    i) First format your USB Stick with a FAT 32 partition.
    ii) After that format window will open by Right clicking and choosing a option Format.
    iii) For installing ubuntu using USB drive you have to need 2GB space in the USB stick.
    iv) After that download the Unetbooting from the internet because Unetbooking for installation of various Operating System that is Linux or Ubuntu distribution to disk.
    v) Then Unetbooting your will run on your windows PC without “Admin” privileges.
    vi)After that click on the next button.
    vii)Then choose your desired language on the welcome screen.
    viii)After that choose your desired location.
    ix)Choose your keyboard layout.
    x)After that setup your partition space on the disk.
    xi) then your desired user name and password.
    xii) Then migrate your documents and setting.

I refer you to install the Ubuntu 10.10 use Wubi method the procedure for installing as follows:
    1. Firstly go to Install setup of the Ubuntu 10.10.
    2. Then select the install inside windows and follow the instruction which is provided in the installation setup.
    3. After that you want to install the Ubuntu for windows separately then skip the 7th step.
    4. then your Wubi installer process starts .
    5. after that you have got more space on the hard disk and go for 30GB and more for the installation process.
    6. After that configure your installation using the simple setting options.
    7. Then specify the location of ubuntu installation ON your windows partition.
    8. After that you wubi installer will reboot.
    9. Then click on the OK button on the Startup .after completing all these processes your ubuntu will installed successfully using wubi installer.

I Tell you to install the Ubuntu using USB Drive the procedure for installing ubunto using USB drive as follows:
    1. First format your USB Stick with a FAT 32 partition.After that format window will open by Right clicking and choosing a option Format.
    2. For installing ubuntu using USB drive you have to need 2GB space in the USB stick.
    3. After that download the Unetbooting from the internet because Unetbooking for installation of various Operating System that is Linux or Ubuntu distribution to disk.
    4. Then Unetbooting your will run on your windows PC without “Admin” privileges.
    5. After that click on the next button.
    6. Then choose your desired language on the welcome screen.
    7. After that choose your desired location.
    8. Choose your keyboard layout.
    9. After that setup your partition space on the disk.
    10. then your desired user name and password.
    11. Then migrate your documents and setting.