Thread: Due to malfuctioning Alt+Tab starts by itself

Due to malfuctioning Alt+Tab starts by itself

I have purchased a laptop before six months ago. This is very good Sony brands laptop. But last week I have problem in this laptop. When I start the laptop the Alt+Tab automatically start. I think is going to be due to virus. So I want to know is it virus problem or not? If yes then how can we fix this problem? I want to know suitable solution because I didn’t know much more about the system. Please response as soon as possible for you. Because this very irritating problem.

re: Due to malfuctioning Alt+Tab starts by itself

I would like to tell you that it has been a while since the last episode. I do not memorize accurately when it was. I looked during the Event log and nothing jumped out at me. I will ensure the Event log more intimately next time it occurs. Any proposals what to look for? I know what you mean, irregular issues can be very complicated to get. To create matters inferior the episodes appear to be getting farther apart. The time between my previous episode and the one before that was about eight months.

Are you still having troubles with your problem? It has been eleven days since your previous reply and I was surprising if the problem has been resolved? If so can you elaborate how it was resolved so others may be capable to solve it if they have the similar problem? If not please let us know and we can carry on with helping you to resolve the problem. I want to suggest you that you should try to search this problem on the net and also consult with hardware engineer.

If you are discussioning that long it could be an easy malfunction that occurs. I considered this was an on going problem and you could not use the keyboard or mouse. If the problem was constant then putting the external ones on would illustrate it was the laptop KN and mouse. Let me ask you when this occurs do you restart the system and if so does the mouse and kb begin working once more? Some time this problem will occur due to malfunctioning. So you will have to replace the keyboard of your laptop.

Yes, restarting is the only technique I have got to prevent the Alt+Tab function from quickly scrolling during the active program icons. When Alt+Tab begins (by itself with out me touching any keys) is the only time my keyboard and mouse have issues. I have got that Ctrl+Alt+Del works on the keyboard but that is about all. I can shift the cursor with the mouse but the right click menu is stopped and most of the left click functions do not work properly. After restarting the whole thing is back to usual.

Dear I have also same problem last week. I tried to fix this problem I am getting unable to fix this problem. I post this problem so many forums. But I didn’t the right solution. Today I have contacted from the service center, they gave me right solution. They have changed the keyboard of my laptop. My keyboard is causing with malfunctioning. But I have to suggest you that you should clean the keyboard may be it work properly. Some time it is caused due to dirt. Otherwise you have only one option you will have to replace the keyboard.

I had this issue utilizing a razer mouse because I had bound one of my keys to ALT for hot bars. Unluckily there is an uncommon time in my timings that cause me to not demoralize the key in time before tabbing to another goal. I right away find window out obviously! Typically noticeable when I am refreshing my Motif's on a bard. But I think this problem is not related to virus. I think it requires some settings. This is very simple you can follow the above post steps.