Thread: Do you think Apple Macs Vulnerable?

Do you think Apple Macs Vulnerable?

Hey hello everyone, just a month before I had bought Mac Laptop and by using it for a month, I had experience that Mac is much more better that my previous Windows systems, and I have heard that Mac is free from the malware and virus, I know that I kinda a thing that is not possible, but small threats don’t affect In Mac, like they create major distraction in Windows systems PC, and I also need some information of Apple Mac, which unique in themselves and doesn’t tell by Mac official people. Thanks

Re: Do you think Apple Macs Vulnerable?

Yup, I am also not agree with the point Apple Mac are not infected by Virus and even Malware, as such hadn’t been claim by company, so saying that Mac have no effect of virus and Malware will not be right claims, and yeah Mac use to be effect less by Virus not because they have such system build up in it that prevent it but as compare to Windows operating system Mac are not that much popular so not many Virus creator are focusing on it, that is the reason why Mac user are not facing much problem for variety of virus.

Yeah Apple Mac really got some excellent feature which cannot be underestimate and are much more better that Windows as if can say about reliable sleep mode, superb start up resume and close any running programs and reliability in windows are not that much good, that why most of the windows system users opt for close down there system totally, this is what which cause great difference while selecting Mac and Windows. That why now people are shift toward Apple Mac from Windows

Apple Mac had also got superb booting system as while Booting in Windows PC was horrible which you cannot refrain. As windows vista usually take minutes to start as Mac use to boot in 20 sec or even for start up and after too much controversy that Mac don’t have such a superb speed of booting up, it has been afterward with media report of expert, this has been clear and stated the genuine function, and no other operating system else than Apple Mac till yet have such speed in booting features.

Aside to system apple also uses good quality part in there system, it doesn’t have plastic panels on the Pc or laptop and they keyboard are of high quality and no chances of any problem in future in that, as Apple use to choice better quality of parts as you can essentially purchased a Mac product without checking it and even after that also you will not facing any problem in it and excellent quality of display and video support which allows you to play high resolution game on it.

And also while you are on Mac, it has been stated as you don’t have to install and operate it while having a extra security software installed on it as it is already build up in it, and as most the Anti-virus use to main cause for the system to operate at lower speed than normal one, so you are safe on the point that your Mac will not lose speed by Installing any Extra security software. And data base use to get update from official site of Mac.

Mac have the inbuilt image viewer, which is the most better application than any other operating system have and it even allow to see PDF and also allow to see and send most other image format file and also have ability to crop, resize, rotate, adjust colour balance, etc in images and docks is much more compatible than use to be there in Windows start menu and taskbar, and superb fast viewing many of the big size file and don’t have to wait longer for opening the application also as usually windows doesn’t have this.