Thread: Problem with LINUX: iCloud loading issues in Ubuntu 9.04

Problem with LINUX: iCloud loading issues in Ubuntu 9.04

Well I have pc in which I have installed Ubuntu 9.04. I have iCloud in it. I am facing problem In Ubuntu 9.04 regarding loading of iCloud. I tried to open it but it seemed to be freeze. When I try to open it, there is a blank screen appeared. I wait for few minutes to ensure It may work properly, but nothing changes. I want to know whether what is the problem and how can I fix the problem. Please let me know if there is any solution for the problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem with LINUX: iCloud loading issues in Ubuntu 9.04

According to you request, we will surely help you on it. By hearing your problem you will need to reinstall Ubuntu. To precede Just follow the simple steps:
    Step1: First of all you will need the Ubuntu 9.04 Desktop ISO image that corresponds to your hardware architecture (i386 or amd64), and which can be downloaded from the Web. Go to the web and download it. When the download is over, burn the ISO image with your CD/DVD burning application (Nero, CDBurnerXP, Roxio) on a blank CD at 8x speed.
    Step2: Then Reinsert or leave the CD in your CD/DVD-ROM device and reboot the computer in order to boot from the CD. Hit the F8, F11 or F12 key (depending on your BIOS) to select the CD/DVD-ROM as the boot device. Installation will take place.

To install Ubuntu Linux follow the above steps:
    Step1: You need to have the Ubuntu installation disc to carry on the installation. Insert the disc in the CD drive and it will get started. After your computer goes through its boot sequence you will be greeted with the Ubuntu installation welcome screen. After pressing Enter, you will be asked for your preferred language, followed by your location and keyboard layout. The install will then start detecting some of your hardware, load some basic components, and auto detect your network settings. Now you will be prompted for your “Host Name”. This is the equivalent of your Windows computer name. Then the install will detect your hard drives and ask what you want to do. Much like Windows, Ubuntu will let you select the drive you want to install it on and press Enter. Then the installation will start.

You can also dual boot it with two operating systems. To proceed follow the steps:
    First of all inset the Cd of Os which you want to install. After inserting press F10. Then installation will start. After that Boot into Windows Vista/XP/Seven and go into Disk Management - right-click My Computer, Manage, Disk Management. Right-click on the main Vista partition and select Shrink Volume - the Shrink tool will assess how much space can be freed up. As a rule of thumb Shrink will reduce the main system partition by about 50%. As long as the partition is big enough to begin with (at least 10GB) it should accommodate both operating systems. Select Shrink and the tool will reduce the volume of the primary partition, leaving the rest of the disk free as unpartitioned space. Shutdown the vista/Xp machine after the process .