Thread: icloud is freezing in ubuntu

icloud is freezing in ubuntu

My computer is currently running with a famous Linux distribution and that is Ubuntu 9.04. Currently I tried to load and use I cloud in that. By luckily it get opened without any problem but after a few seconds the whole site gets freeze (it seems to be frozen at that time). At the beginning the loading screen comes into view and after that there is only a black screen, nothing more. Other than that nothing happened at all every following wafting several minutes. What could be the issue?

Re: icloud is freezing in ubuntu

In my opinion I don’t think that it is the issue about your Linux operating system or ubuntu. The cloud is computing is a web desktop which offers the online computing facility by the use of web browser. In order to open icloud your browser must compatible for this. The recent rumors which I have heard that the icloud service currently have some issues in Firefox as well as opera browser but it is running flawlessly in Internet explorer. So until you get the proper fix for those browsers you will need to hang around.

Cloud Computing was viewed all the way through the lens of plummeting difficulty and price inside data centers at a fresh occasion in Toronto, all through which IBM Canada's Jim Elliott announced Linux like cloud's "past, present, as well as future." He denoted that Linux was positively not a condition for huge cloud installations, except that its previously extensive employ by leaders for example Yahoo as well as Google established Linux's status because of its scalability, suppleness, protection, "ecosystem," as well as licensing conditions.

I believe a cloud-based operating system, similar to Google’ Chrome OS, has a brilliant prospect. However, while I come across by the side of Apple’s Lion, which will barely be obtainable like an upgrade by a 4GB download, and iCloud plans I initiate to speculate just how much whichever fat-client OS-Linux, Mac OS X, otherwise Windows-have if Apple as well as Google have their mode.

Linux Vendor Canonical undergoes extensive cloud computing functionality built into a future version of Ubuntu Server, based on Amazon's EC2 platform. Server version 9.10 of Ubuntu, which is expected in October, provides comprehensive cloud computing functionality. On top of the server version "Karmic Koala" as the new version is baptized, cloud-based companies can build applications within their own data center hardware. They can make use of application programming interfaces (APIs) of Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) platform.

About three months appearing Ubuntu 4.11 will include APIs that users can set up a private cloud using open stack or Eucalyptus. It has Ubuntu founder Mark Shuttleworth announced in an interview. The next Ubuntu version, codenamed Natty Narwhal, it comes out in April. In an interview with Barton George, an employee at Dell cloud, let Mark Shuttleworth Ubuntu on two horses that gamble, because the two parties both necessary standardization in the cloud would make.