Thread: How to solve blue screen with error message “STOP C0000135 unknown hard Error”

How to solve blue screen with error message “STOP C0000135 unknown hard Error”

I want some help to fix a constant blue screen error on my Windows XP pc. I am unable to get a proper solution. I was trying to install a game that I had downloaded from torrent. There was some issue while setup. So I ignored that. But after when I tried to launch the game my system crashed with blue screen. The error code is STOP C0000135 unknown hard Error. This is quiet constant and does not allow me do anything. Can anyone help me to fix this problem.

Re: How to solve blue screen with error message “STOP C0000135 unknown hard Error”

Looks like you got a serious virus issue in your system. I think you are trying to install a pirated game and due to that you got this issue. To fix this problem boot your system in safe mode. And then run a full antivirus scan. You can later on run system restore if there is no virus issue in the pc. This would be enough to fix the issue. If this does not work then you have to format your pc and install everything back again.

I had tried to collect information on the error you are facing. I found that this problem usually occur due to virus. You had accidentally triggered a malware in your pc. And this all things comes through those fake key generators. Here you must at once backup your data. Boot your pc in safe mode and backup everything. Once you are done with that get a windows disc and re-install windows. That would be enough to fix the issue.

Re: How to solve blue screen with error message “STOP C0000135 unknown hard Error”

It is better if you can provide a bit more information on the error. You can find the same in Event Viewer. You have to boot your system first in Safe Mode. Then go in Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer. In this you can find a full description of error you are facing. Post that thing here. I want to know the exact file which is causing the problem. I think removing that can make your system stable.

There are lots of reasons for the STOP C0000135 unknown hard Error. It is right that if you can give the complete error log then it will be more easier to troubleshoot. This type of error are generated when windows temporary swap file is damaged. Also this error is generated when there is damage or wrong ker-nel32.dll file. Other reasons are damage registry, hardware issue, cpu heating, bios error, faulty ram, etc.