Thread: Suggest me an easy and inexpensive way to build a Mac OS X system

Suggest me an easy and inexpensive way to build a Mac OS X system

Is there any motherboard and processor that supports Mac OS X snow leapord,and which can be upgraded later?How should i build Mac os x system. Is it very costly. Which is best between Mac pro or apple mac? What is the difference between mac pro or an apple mac. What are the features of simple Mac pro and an apple mac. Is it illegal to build mac from other parts.Is mac system compatible to support anything?

Re: Suggest me an easy and inexpensive way to build a Mac OS X system

Well mac os x snow leapord supports only intel processors. The current best mother board is intel's i7. The Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P motherboard is the best motherboards. The quality and stability of the Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P are extremely high. In addition, it provides high performance and a rich feature set. Although hackers succeeded in installing mac os x without a mac. As all apple product are built in original equipment manufacturer. original equipment manufacturer, makes products for others to repackage and sell.The parts are not made to support anything except in which it has been integrated.

Apple mac book support quade processors. It is twice faster then previous generation. new feature called thunderbolt has been added to new mac pro . It is the fastest I/O that supports high resolution display. Cost is higher as compared to other poduct in the market. 17 is the latest mac pro model that you can find in the market. 17 supports 750GB 5400-rpm hard drive,intel HD Graphics 3000 with 384MB DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory.it provides great performance and efficiency.it supports nvidia graphics. Battery power is good and strong and better for travelling.

As i dont think so building up anything is illegal unless you do any harmful thing. If u have the capability to build than go for it. As far as i can only suggest you that dont make any wrong configuration due to which you have to face losses. Building anything needs very high knowledge. If you dont want spend money than rather you consult any hardware engineer to suggest you as per your requirement or else simply buy an apple mac which will be a good buy. Apple mac's trackpad provide enough room to navigate.

Apple mac os x is very demanding and advanced operating system. It is very powerful and easy to use. It support 64-bit multicore processors and GPUs to deliver the best performance.it provides provide the power for things like multiway chatting, real-time reflections, and smooth animations. It automatically protect your system from viruses,which is an outstanding feature. Apple mac os x supports microsoft exchange server,which allow to use mail at home.new technologies addded some striking features in it.