Thread: Unable to install agent policy.

Unable to install agent policy.

I have an 8.52.6 agent using on a Windows 2003 handled node, and need to again install. I attempt to clear some problems. I run "Run Agent Installation" and I get the message "Agent installation is not possible for the chosen node. Please synchronize the package stock and attempt again." I right-clicked on the node and then I ran All Tasks / Synchronize Inventory / Packages, which appeared to be acknowledged. But this made no difference. So I want to know how fix this problem.

Re: Unable to install agent policy.

Ok, if you require to again installing the agent, you will have to right press on the node in the hierarchy. You will not click in note editor. And you will choose All Tasks. Then after you will Reinstall or Update. There you can choose to reinstall Policies or both. I think I would choose reinstall both. When you will synchronize then it will asks the agent which type policies and packages are on there and accumulate it in the database. But remember this does not execute any reinstallation.

You can Uninstall All. (Yes, it entirely removes all the straight assignments). I verified the agent had in fact been deleted. Then attempted run Agent Installation, and then you found the similar message. That’s why retried synchronize package stock. But actually it rejected to do this yet, because there are no records in place. So I think you will able to solve your problem. Maybe by doing this agent would be installed. But you try to at least at once.

I have also same problem. I have tried to solve this problem but. I am unable to install the agent in system. I am searching this problem every places. I utilized every resource. But I didn’t get the suitable solution. I have posted this problem on so many forums. But till now I didn’t get any response from there. I hope that they will response me very soon. And also I will able solve this problem. I’ll post the solution whenever I’ll get the solution.

The utilize of ovcm is not a better suggestion on the OMW server as it just allowances the certificate, but does not place a number of other choices wanted by OMW. I think that you should either utilize the MMC UI to allowance the certificate OR you can use the command line tool. But you can fid your OMW system into better figure once more, but if you right press on the agent node in the MMC GUI, then you will press "Advanced Configuration", and then after you will to mark or set Modify Certificate State and then you will installed. After doing this, execute a "Synchronize Policies and Packages" and then after you will restart the abortive policy deployment job.