Thread: Symantec Workspace Virtualization Agent and Windows 7

Symantec Workspace Virtualization Agent and Windows 7

My sympathetic was the Workspace Virtualization Agent within of CMS 7 would effort on Windows 7 32 bit operating system machines. Is that not right? The one system I have installed it on up to now tells it is disabling the driver due to in-compatibility problems. Application Log file shows an error. I've made various opening explore and it appears that WVA is believed to be companionable with Windows 7, simply not 64 bit operating system. The CMS 7 server is equal to date consistent with SIM, as I just freshly installed each and every one updates intended for all programs that were obtainable. Can anyone directt me in the correct way on this?

Re: Symantec Workspace Virtualization Agent and Windows 7

Windows 7 platform has already adjoined support back inside WAS intended for x86 structural design 6.1.SP4 endpoints. The most recent edition includes support in favor of SWS_6_1_SP6_MP1 x64 operating systems (server as well as clients). I'm demanding to ramp up my checking on CMS 7 thus I can migrate each and every one of our date from NS 6 toward CMS 7. CMS 7 is so much superior than NS 6 it isn't still witty. I must obtain countless testing made first, however, prior to the bosses will still think letting me to build the migration.

In my case he present Symantec Workspace Virtualization Agent I'm pushing away from home toward clients (by the use of Quick Delivery) displays it is version 6.1.5126. To the extent that I know that is the nearly all fresh edition seeing as I don't notice whichever updates obtainable in SIM presently? I assumed I was viewing online that edition 6.3(???) was required to put together it work by way of Windows 7, however.

The Symantec Software Virtualization resolution is a apparatus that permits Symantec Workspace Virtualization (SWV) to put together among Symantec's Notification Server (NS), on the other hand the newer launches of SWV (. Exe installations wrap up) does not hold up the SVS way out since we have stirred in excess of to Symantec's Software Management Solution (SMS) for employ in the midst of NS7 (a module of Client Management Suite 7.0). SMS, NS7, DS as well as additional units mutually form the Symantec Management Platform 7.0 and come packed within the Client Management Suite (CMS 7.0).

Symantec Workspace Streaming and Virtualization agents have Been Combined into a single distribution version 6.1 SP1. With combination that we only get it in exe format. This was a sort of inconvenience for uncertain deployment methods. This article outlines how the MSIs That Can Be Combined extracted from SEVAgents.exe.

For now i am really sorry to say that i don't know much information regarding this. As you know that this Agent or software completely leis on Business side. For more information it could be better if you visit the Symantec official site. There you will get all kind of information regarding this. AS you know that it is complicated system which is mainly developed for the server side environment.