Thread: Windows automatically maximize above taskbar bug

Windows automatically maximize above taskbar bug

Hello guys I am using windows 7 on my home pc. And from last 2 days I am facing some weird problem with my system. Whenever I am maximizing any window subsequently that window maximizing on top the taskbar. Then for that reason I lock the taskbar and perform many additional settings but still the same problem is occurring is this a bug. I am not able to understand this issue. So pleas if anyone knows about this then share your ideas and trick to fix this issue. I am waiting for your replies thank you.

Re: Windows automatically maximize above taskbar bug

Hello some day before I was facing same difficulty if you look at the bottom right of the window there is a few points. Go to that area and the cursor becomes diagonal arrows. And pull on the way to resize the window. Now, you are supposed to be able to observe the bottom of the window. Go to the top and drag the window all the way down. You be supposed to observe some sort of shadow behind the window. Free, and you be supposed to be able to observe the top row of buttons. Now you are able to double click two times and it be supposed to maximize appropriately.

Hello thank you for your response. The entire of my windows are responsibility this. And I required saying "Lock the Taskbar" is ensure. This still happens through Mozilla Thunderbird and even in the company of Photoshop or say with all my programs. I'm not sure of your instructions or you have me do. And I am not getting any dots at the bottom of my desktop window so I am not able to understand what you are trying to say. I think your problem is dissimilar than me.

That is exactly what would look similar to if the taskbar is set to Auto Hide. I will take for granted that the taskbar is not set to auto hide; as a result let's try this. You have to shift the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. Then after shift Taskbar you have to set on the way to auto hide. Once you done with it then reboot your system. Taskbar locate to not repeatedly hide. And after that Move the taskbar back to the top. Please try this I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

I had a similar problem that was introduced a few days. Interestingly, none of the solutions made from this thread and some other ordinary explanation failed. I went to change the subject, and then the problem disappeared. Changing back brought back problem. Therefore, have the taskbar always on top somehow became a stage on the specific theme. If none of the other solutions work, try changing the subject. It seems that "taskbar always visible, but not yet an option can appear in the desktop settings. I will try to locate in the registry.

I only get this on my screen when I'm using an external display to extend my desktop. I use the taskbar on the right to take full advantage of the wide screen of my laptop. I have this in my two netbook and my business laptop. Also, sometimes it will work fine as it is supposed to! Last night I had the problem when you first connect an external display to my netbook (same problem that has been happening in my business laptop while at work), I went to bed and when I woke up today I decided to make a search and found this thread, so I signed and published. Then I plugged the display back and is working very well. Therefore, it seems to be random, but definitely related to the use of the taskbar in a different part of the base by default.

Autohide is not a solution to why the windows to go behind the taskbar in the maximization. I tried to change the subject and this would not work. This is just a random updates I think a window automatically. Something like the taskbar clear and how the windows are at the highest point in the taskbar. It's just a random update and nothing can do about it. The auto hide is just a scapegoat for all the trouble. But I guess you could say it gets rid of the problem as the task bar appears only when needed instead of being fixed.