Thread: Vostro 320 doesn’t load windows 7.

Vostro 320 doesn’t load windows 7.

Hi, i have a Dell vostro 320 at my place, and it was running completely perfect, since two days back, I just started getting the problem, firstly when I just start it, it could not coot properly and start running in safe mode, and as far as I know, I have shut it down properly without any problem. When I try Hard booting the PC and not selecting 'safe-mode', merely gets me to the 'Starting Windows' screen and then it gets freeze, now I am not getting what is exactly happening, need help very badly.

Re: Vostro 320 doesn’t load windows 7.

I think according to me some of the files are just being corrupted in your previous operating system, I would like to say that use the system recovery tools to completely recover those files, thus you can simply start the computer, or else I would like to recommend you that you should try to run the windows in safe mode and try to the system restore, and restore the computer to the last week’s configuration. I hope you’ll get the PC on.

As you have mentioned that the windows gets freeze, it may have too many reason for happening the same, as for example, when the PC gets started, it loads up all the software’s and the hardware, not if suppose any of the software gets corrupted, then because of that, it won’t the OS to get start, otherwise it may be because of the video card, that’s it won’t load properly. So my opinion is to ensure that what is the problem, and then you’ll get the solution.

Freezing problems can be very hard to identify. According to me you should download the latest chipset drivers and install that first, or you may simply update the existing drivers, I am not sure but I am assuming that it is happening because of that only you are unable to start the computer. Or it might be due to some virus infection, you should check that also, once you have started your computer in safe mode, install the antivirus also, and scan the whole computer.

It also happens due to the video card, it won’t let the computer to start, thus I would say you should try to start the PC after detaching it from the motherboard, if you have any, otherwise in fact I am not sure that what would be the problem, still I can recommend that you can consult any technician and describe the whole problem in detail, as they would check each and every hardware that you have and will fix the problem.

I would say, start the system in safe mode, and then run the RUN command, and type the keyword ‘msconfig’ and as the menu will appear, disable all the items presented there, and reboot the Pc again, if the system didn’t freeze, then the problem would be in any of the startup program, that’s is some driver problem, I would say check all the drivers are working properly or not, or if still you got the PC being freeze then you should visit any local shop for repairing.

Dude if suppose you didn’t find any such solution, I would recommend you to uninstall the previous version and install a fresh copy of windows 7. This would surely fix the problem, but still if you got the same problem, than you have some problem regarding the hardware, you can either replace those hardware or you can simply buy those hardware. But try to get it replaced, if you have the warranty period remaining then you can do it by free of cost.