Thread: BSOD due to avipbb.sys in Windows Vista 32 bit

BSOD due to avipbb.sys in Windows Vista 32 bit

Guys I am really frustrated with this problem so what I am saying here is that there is always a BSOD crash in my windows vista system and the reason behind is that of avipbb.sys. well I am having avira antivirus and it is up to date and hence what I want is that I need to know some methods by which I would be able to prevent the system from making bsod so that’s what I want to say here hope you have got the necessary information on the question that I am going to ask here.

Re: BSOD due to avipbb.sys in Windows Vista 32 bit

As such I have never ever heard of such kind of issues with the avira so I suppose you just uninstall the antivirus that you are using now and also install it again back to your system that will do the trick for you so that’s what I want to say here hope you have got the necessary information on the topic that I have given here and I suppose that helps you in solving out the query for you. in case you have any to her doubt on the issue then do let me know about it as soon as possible.

Yes I completely agree with the above user here and I suppose that will do the trick for you so that’s what I want to say here, just get rid of that and get to the new antivirus program why don’t you try and delete the avipbb.sys file in the system see if that solves out the problem for you. I am amazed that you have not looked out for deleting the file yet, so do look out for that and that will do the trick for you.

I would advice you to have a chat with the avira support staff about this issue and see if you can get some solutions from there itself, since they must be having a method of solving such trick for you, may be they have discussed the problem before and also might be having a solution for it any problem related to the product are best known for the manufacturers only , so better have a chat with the concerned people about the issue that will surely help.

Thanks for suggesting the solution for me yes I will surely look at the solutions that you have given here and thanks for supporting the issue for me, i am quite sure that this will be the ideal solution for me so thanks for letting me know about it. Appreciate your efforts for the same so again thanks a lot for it. Getting a bsod is such a big headache and it must be solved as soon as possible for me. So i am hoping that it does gets solved as soon as possible here. Thanks for the solution guys.