Thread: How to Remove MacDefender

How to Remove MacDefender

Hello friends I am here to know whether the same is possible or not I mean I am trying to remove the macdefender from my system but somehow I am not able to do the same. I am using the Macbook pro system and I really need a assistance on this case because the thing is that I am not able to do the same. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve the issue without harming my system.

Re: How to Remove MacDefender

MacDefender not really a virus, but more of an intelligent design that is disguised as a real app.It "s not malicious, so data will be erased or even send emails to all your friends. Who designed this is basically trying to cheat. in the payment of money to run similar to how they can pay for a "pro" version of any application for the difference here is - there is no Pro version - and no infection , virus or anything else wrong with your Mac.

Well to Quit the MacDefender completely I want you to follow the steps below:
    • First of all Click on Spotlight which is nothing but the magnifying glass in the top right angle.
    • Now I want you to type the Activity Monitor and then push enter to when you will be able to see it in the list.
    • Now in the active monitor I want you to short list the processes on the basis of the process
    • Now in one of the process you will find the process called MacDefender in the list so just locate the same.
    • Just click on it to select it and then automatically a Quit Process button will be visible to you so just click on the same to disconnect.
    • Now there are chances where it will ask you to enter the password and if anything such happens what you have to id just try and click the Force Quit option.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out in this case and to do the same what you have to do here is that just click on the same and then drag to the trash box and leave the mouse and I am sure after removing all the items from the trash box that is removing the same from the system. And once this is done then you will not face any problem what so ever.

Well to uninstall the Macdefender from the system what you have to do is that just follow the below mentioned steps:
    1. First of all I want you to Click Spotlight
    2. Now you have to type Accounts and press enter to open it when you see it in the list
    3. Then you just need to select your user profile from the left side
    4. Now just select the Login Items tab on the right side
    5. Then you have find then MacDefender in the list and click the minus sign button
    6. That is enough that will completely remove the Macdefender from the system.