Thread: Windows XP locks up when uploading photo or music

Windows XP locks up when uploading photo or music

Hello friend, this is the most unexpected trouble I have faced in the Microsoft windows XP service pack3 operating system. Whenever I try to upload some photos or images then the system will be automatically locks up. I don't know the basic reason behind that but I need to solve that trouble. I'm running on win XP Pro SP3, 1GB RAM, and HD video card and 180 GB HDD. I hope someone has also faced this trouble and they solved that error. Then please help me to solve this trouble. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Windows XP locks up when uploading photo or music

This kind of issues is normally generated because the multitasking operation of the system is goes to the failure. Then i suggest you to don't do the multitasking at the time of uploading some files or folder on the internet. I have read some reviews about the same topic and finally i realized that this kind of issue is occurred because the users try to do the multitasking operation and win XP not able to support that at the time of uploading the file.

I suggest you to check the graphics card of the system is correctly work or not. Normally the graphics card present in the system is to be not providing the high speed uploading facility. Then we need to improve this facility by using the driver update solution. Just use this solution and it could be helps you to solve this kind of unexpected trouble. This is not the pure solution but it works some time to solve the trouble.

I have read somewhere and hence i suggest you that this trouble is occurred because the heat of the system is to be increased. For solving this kind of trouble firstly you need to just check the system temperature. You can do this by using the temperature section of the BIOS. Then if you realize the temperature is increased then check the CPU FAN. If something wrong in there then solve that kind of issue. This might be helping you to solve the trouble.

I have faced the same kind of issue and that time I never see the actual issue. Then i use expert advice and they told me that there is necessary to reduce the generated heat of the system. Then i use some extra FAN and this extra FAN helps to reduce the temperature of the system. Then I saw the performance of the system and it is increased. The trouble present in the system is also solved. I suggest you to do this same kind of task to solve the trouble.

I suggest you to take the help of the diagnostic and recovery tools. This would be helping you to solve the trouble. Normally this is to be present in the control panel. This could be helpful to solve the trouble. There are number of solutions present in this diagnostic tool then using this solution and it help you to solve the trouble. You can also use some uploading software and it helps you to solve the trouble. Then try this things and it helps to solve this unwanted result.