Thread: Receiving black screen on login after restoring factory settings

Receiving black screen on login after restoring factory settings

I am using the windows 7 on mine HP system and last week I have done restore they factory settings on mine system and after that mine system was working not properly. I am not able to view the desktop on the normal mode and when I boot the system and Perfect start and display the logon screen. But while entering the password I get a black screen with a cursor will automatically enter into safe mode. I cannot see any of my normal modes. I tried several ways to return to normal, but could not succeed. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve this issue.

Re: Receiving black screen on login after restoring factory settings

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the below steps: first close the all program and after that make hit on the start and then make click on the run. Now on the run program type msconfig and after that make hit on the ok button. Now on the system configure utility go to the general tab and under that make click on the Diagnostic startup and after that make hit on the ok button and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

I would like to recommend you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the below and after that your issue will get solved.
    • First close the all application and after that make click on the start icon on the desktop.
    • Now select the search box.
    • On the search box type services and after that make click on the ok button.
    • During this you may enter the administrator password and after that hit the continue.
    • Now you will get the service program and under that make sure that your Software Licensing service is started.
    • Once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I would like to give the below steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the below steps: first make select on the start icon on the desktop and after that go to the run. Now on the run program type taskmgr and after that hit the ok button. now you will get the task manger and under that go to the process tab and under that make right click on the explorer.exe and then chose the end process. Now on the task manger go to the new and after that make click on the new task and after that type the following on the text box: explorer and then hit the ok button. Now once you finish this go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to follow the below steps: first runs your system on the safemode and after that make click on the start on the desktop and after that go to the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the device manger. Now on the device manger go t the display adapter and after that make right click on the and then choose the properties. Now on the properties go to the driver tab and under that make click on the Roll Back Driver option. Now once you finish this and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.

Hello thanks for replying and I would be pleased about your suggestion. As you said that I have run mine system on the safemode and after that I open the device manger and then make click on the display adapter and then went to properties. When under that when I look for the 'Roll Back Driver' option on the driver tab. But during this time I wount get the 'Roll Back Driver' option. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me on this.

Hello thanks for replying and as you said that you won’t get the 'Roll Back Driver' option and to solve this I would like to suggest you the below steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this follow the below steps: first close the all application on your system and after that make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that make click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the device manger. Now on the device manger go to the Display Adapters and after that make double click on that. Now on the Display Adapters go to the driver tab and after that make click on the Update Driver and once you finish the update and after that restart your system and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

I have faced this same issue and to solve this issue i have performed the system restore and after that mine issue was get solved. To perform this go through the below steps: first make click on the start symbol on the desktop and after that make click on the all programs. Now on the all programs go to the accessories and after that make hit on the system tools. Now on the system tools go to the system restore and after that on the system restore make click on the different restore point and after that make hit on the next. Now on the next windows enter the date before issue encountered and after that create the system restore. Now once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.