Thread: Remote Desktop Intrusion on windows

Remote Desktop Intrusion on windows

at my work we use windows xp professional for accessing the software tools on my home desktop through remote desktop connection. one day as usual i was doing the same and was suddenly disconnected by using the administrative tool. there are many but one reason that this could have happened just because someone was able to use a flaw in the system and then able to access my office computer and from there my home desktop.

Re: Remote Desktop Intrusion on windows

there is always a possibility for something like this happening, every one cannot use firewall, the fire wall does not only block the hackers/intruders. there are many other application on your desktop which utilize the internet for their smooth functioning the p2p networks can also get affected there are required exceptions to be made as a respect to the fire wall to be able to make it work smoothly.

the remote desktop assistance in no exception to the such firewalls they always tend to cause a problem and become a big headache for people like us. the main thing is that you should pay attention to the details of the firewall and configure it in the best optimal way that is possible. to do that you will have to go through all the security manual of the firewall you are using windows fire wall is no exception to this.

the dmz is supposed to fix that,but a multiple gaming house hold like my self is not ever responsible for what ever happens at the fire wall as it is excluded from my head what ever when said.there are many different reason the i will be able to do that just because there are not many settings which are found in the US. it is very necessary for the user to use one which comes with the data.

the dmz server are responsible for the games to run through remote desktop assistance and is never the challenge to just take it down only the thing ids that the main objective is fulfilled. the desktop should not be available as freely as it does ans so i don't think there is any need for the change on that quality systems. there will be always constraints and we must be able to overcome.