Thread: I need to check the BIOS because my HP Pavillion dv4t is slow

I need to check the BIOS because my HP Pavillion dv4t is slow

I have bought the new HP Pavilion dv4t and under that I have installed the windows 7. Everything on the system works fine but from last one week mine system works very slow. Form last one week mine system taking lots of time to open the any program on mine system. To solve this I have tried lots of solution but none of them are worked for me and don’t have any issue. Now I don’t know what to do. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me on this and thanks in advance.

re: I need to check the BIOS because my HP Pavillion dv4t is slow

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. First close the all application and after that go to the start icon on the desktop and after that go to the run. now on the run type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter.
    Sfc/scannow
    Now once you finish this close the command prompt and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to run online scanning and after that go through your issue and to do this go to the some official website and after that make search for the online scanning. Now once you get the online scanning file and after that install it on your system. Now once you finish the downloading and after that make double click on the online scanning and after that restart your system and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

As you said that your system was working solve and so I would like to suggest you to download the CCleaner and so that you can solve your issue. CCleaner is software which is used to remove the all defective files and all the corrupted files. Once you run this software your issue will get solved and then your system works perfect without any issue. I hope this will help you to solve your issue. to download the CCleaner make click below.
    click here to download the CCleaner

Looking at the problem is seen as a operating system problem. The computer's operating system is corrupt I think that because the system is not functioning properly and therefore, face such problems with the system. If you have the installation disk operating system you are using then inserted into the drive and boot from the disc. That the burden of installation and give the option of installation. Select the Repair option to install Windows and then let the whole procedure. After completing the procedure to see if the laptop is working properly.

I would like to suggest you to create the system restore and so that you can solve your issue. to do this follow the below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on the all program. Now on the all program go to the accessories and after that make hit on the system tools. Now on the system tools make hit on the system restore and under that make click on the choose different restore point and after that hit the next. Now here enter the date before problem occurred and after that make the system restore. Now once you finish the system restore and after that restart your system and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you.