Thread: Windows server 2003 64 bit crashed on HP pavilion G6 notebook

Windows server 2003 64 bit crashed on HP pavilion G6 notebook

I have purchased the new HP pavilion G6 notebook and under that I have tried to install the windows 7 home edition 64 bit. I have core i5 with 4GB ram. Everything on the system works fine without any issue. Last week I have tried to install the windows server 2003 64bit. But during this time mine system show error and error is:” blue screen 0x00000007b” and mine installation stopped. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. I have tried lots of time to install but during this time I have got the same error. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this.

Re: Windows server 2003 64 bit crashed on HP pavilion G6 notebook

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the below steps and after that your issue will get solved. To do this follow the below steps: first insert the installation CD on your system and after that hit the R continuously. While pressing this you will get the Recovery Console application and under that select the installation logo and after that choose the command prompt on %SystemRoot%\System32 folder and now on the command prompt type the following and after that hit the enter key after every command.
    Listsvc
    disable servicename
    exit
    Now once you finish this and after that restart the system normally and then go through your issue.

I've done research on this particular issue and have found a particular solution to solve the problem of their own. Well, I guarantee if it will work for you, but at least you should try it. You have to enter the BIOS of the computer and need to change the IDE hard disk controller and not the AHCI. Once you have done this you must save everything and restart the computer. Now once you finish this try to install the windows server on your system. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

I've seen plenty of cases of blue screen and I saw that the blue screen occurs because the problem with the RAM that is on the laptop. And in that situation we have the memory diagnostic tool to diagnose if there is a problem with RAM laptop. You can find the tool in the Windows control panel 7. This particular tool will help you diagnose the problem of memory that is installed on the laptop of theirs.

Well, let me know if you've updated the BIOS of the motherboard. So I would like to suggest you to update your BIOS on the motherboard. Go to the motherboard manufacturer official website and after that download the required latest version of the BIOS. If any error occurs when updating the BIOS, then you must restart the computer. If you restart the computer after the error message, the motherboard does not work at all.

I have gone through this issue and I have visited the HP website and they have instructed to update mine driver. you can install Windows Server 2003 if you load the SATA ACHI drivers at the beginning of the Windows XP installation routine using that F6 prompt. That is why you are getting the blue screen error. If you have a Disable SATA Native Mode setting in your BIOS (which I doubt, but you can look), change that from enabled to disabled, save your settings there and upon exiting the BIOS. Then you will be able to install Windows Server 2003 with no problems. You can then go back and load the SATA driver afterward so you can change your BIOS setting back to the default for better disk performance. I am not sure, but perhaps Windows Server 2008 has the sata drivers included so it should install with no problems. Vista does, and that came out before Windows Server 2008.