Thread: Recovery manager works partly only instead of restoring all

Recovery manager works partly only instead of restoring all

I am using the windows 7 on mine HP laptop and everything on the system works fine without any issue. Last night I have tried to use the Recovery Manager by pressing F11 while restart but during this I got the right pane but under that button are not working when I press the any button just color hovering. When I tried to close the recovery manager it won’t close and I need to press the power off button to close this and now I am not able to run the system on the normal mode. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Recovery manager works partly only instead of restoring all

Hi, this is a very easy to create a recovery CD. The recovery management application will help you create the recovery disk. They also have all your drivers like sound, VGA, Ethernet, Bluetooth, etc, but if they do not create a recovery disk for some reason, you have to do something; Toshiba provides data recovery tools software. If the system shows that the recovery tools and then it means that the recovery tools are damaged or deleted. Then you have to download from the HP website and install it. You can then create the recovery disc.

Hello friend of every HP system come with recovery software tools. If you face any problem you have to contact the HP service center and if the laptop and warranty. Are you able to install new windows you need help for a hardware engineer? After doing this you can search Google and HP official site. I hope this will help you to solve your recovery issue.

I would suggest the following steps, so you can solve your problem. To do this, restart the system and then you hit or hold down F8 on your keyboard after rebooting continuously. Now you have the Advanced Boot Options window and under what make a hit in the repair of your system after the next hit. Now select your language and then you hit next. New windows will prompt recovery and under that type the user name and after the password and then click Next. I hope this helps.

I've been through this same issue and after a long search for a solution I've found that this is due to viruses or file system corruption. So therefore you won’t startup on the normal mode. So I would like to suggest you to run your system on the safemode and internet. Now on the safemode go through the some official website and after that make on line scanning and after that go through your issue. I would also like to suggest you to install some good antivirus and so that you can solve your issue.

I would also suggest making the restoration of the system and this also helps you to solve your issue. to do this youy need to follow the below steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this first close the all application and after that make hit on the start icon on the desktop and after that make click on the all program. Now on the all program go to the accessories and after that make select on the system tools. Now under that system tools go to the system restore and after that make hit on the select different restore point and after that hit the next. Now here hit the date before encountered the issue and after that create the system restore. Now once you finish the system restore and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.

Hi thanks for answering and would be thankful for your suggestions. As you said I tried to put out restore systems and have successfully completed, but after restarting the mine system in the normal screen death I'm getting blue and mine reboot mode sure I have the message that restore properly terminated. But I am no longer able to work in normal mode. Can anyone suggest to respect and to be able to resolve the problem of mines. Please help me out of this problem.

I have gone through this same issue and I have followed the several suggestions but none of them helped me to solve mine issue. To solve this I have reinstall the operating system and after that mine issue was solved. I would like to suggest you to reinstall the operating system and after that your issue will get solved. While reinstalling the operating system make sure that you have uninstalled the first installation and after that install the new installation. I hope this will help you.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I would like to suggest you to install the g HP Recovery manager and so that you can solve your issue. To install this make click here. Now once you make click on here and after that hit the save file. New once you finish the downloading and after that make double click on the downloaded file and after that go through instruction given on the installation wizards. Now once you finish the installing and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.