Thread: Is windows 7 is best for alienware ?

Is windows 7 is best for alienware ?

Hi, I am using the alien ware laptop, and its superb for gaming so far, but recently I am having a problem installing windows 7, as I tried it to download from the Microsoft’s website, but then also I am not able to install it, and literally I am worried about the drivers that’s why I am not formatting the previous one. I have vista 32 and going to clean install to a windows 7 64bit. Is windows 7 is good for my laptop ?

Re: Is windows 7 is best for alienware ?

Yeah, it’s good if you are about to install windows 7 as it has different new capabilities through which you can experience a new gaming revolution. And bother about the drivers as windows 7 is capable of installing the driver by its own, but still if you are getting any issues relating any particular driver you can download it from the web sites. But as far as I know it doesn’t prompt for driver ever, as I am using it from above 9 months, and thing is like I had already misplaced my motherboards disk, but had not get any problem yet.

As you are downloading from the Microsoft’s official website, it must be install perfectly, it might be possible that because of the corrupted files you are unable to install it properly, I would recommend you to purchase a new windows from the market, as it would be better with all the files, and the best part is you’ll get it genuine, so that it’ll serve you many more facilities like, you’ll be able to download all the updates from the official site, and you won’t get any problem.

You should check the compatibility of your hardware, because I think you laptop will be of older version, that’s why you are not able to install it. Otherwise I insist you to stick with the previous windows. Because it’s my personal experience, I once install windows 7, but games was not running properly, and I have to troubleshoot it every time unnecessarily. Again with the windows software, it doesn’t support the previous software’s. don’t install windows 7.

Otherwise the best option is, you can install the Linux operating system for your laptop as its best always, you’ll be able to play the more games and the best part is its is purely secured operating system for the desktop as well as the laptops. It’ll not only serve you the best looks but also the most important it won’ t affected with any virus infection, but the only problem regarding this operating system is, it do not support .EXE files, but you can use the third party drivers for running those files. “wine” is the software through which you can do it the same.

I hope you’ll aware of different version that’s provided by the windows. As windows 7 also has the same, like windows 7 home basic, another one is windows premium. You haven’t mentioned which you had tried, because you can try both of that version, I am not sure about the issues but I hope this would work. Otherwise stick on the previous one until you find the genuine version for your laptop.