Thread: HP media center pc m7250n freezes on startup

HP media center pc m7250n freezes on startup

I have the HP Media Center PC m7250n. My problem is that the computer hangs at the blue HP screen on startup. The computer does not shut down completely without manually pressing the power button on the front. If the equipment is left in your car is turned off (or attempts) and requires the button is pressed again. The center of the media simply will not work and left me the error message if I could get the blue screen. Any help would be helpful, but do not give me "buy a new computer" response. I'm already stressed enough.

Re: HP media center pc m7250n freezes on startup

You can try by starting your computer in the safe mode and select "Disable auto restart on system failure" and check if you can obtain some error codes from there. Hold the F8 button while the system starts. I think that some of the programs in your computer is keeps on running when you try to turn of your computer and so it is getting freeze. I am not certain that this is the only issue with that but it can be taken as one of the most possible reasons for this.

Some malware infections that not only block the safe mode, but also prevents you from doing anything else at all. It seems that the only real option is to perform a recovery from the factory. Step by step instructions are below. detach every peripherals as well as interior non preinstalled on PC apart from the monitor, keyboard with mouse. Turn on computer. When blue HP screen comes into view then press the F10 key frequently until a recovery menu. When the Recovery screen, click next and then click Yes to perform a normal recovery. It will recover your system and might resolve the problem for you.

You can try a destructive recovery, but no guarantee whether it will be successful. It is not likely to fix anything I do not know without trying Recovery destructive restore factory settings. All private data, partitions as well as the software was installed will be vanished. It is my understanding that while you carry out a destructive recovery operation then only system is replaced. If you still contain these issues subsequent to non-destructive recovery is then you can run the complete destructive recovery.