Thread: 1 more month until WWDC/Mac OS X Lion is released

1 more month until WWDC/Mac OS X Lion is released

I just understand that in about a month, Apple's WWDC will be beginning and Mac OS X Lion will most probable be released around the similar time! I actually exited to know more about this. Who else is excited? Anyone here get any hint or information on this? I just go through google and find some useful information on this. But I think this is not enough for me. I need some more information on this. So if anyone find any information or any hint on this than please share with me.

Re: 1 more month until WWDC/Mac OS X Lion is released

I think it will take at the very slightest one more month (or may be a couple of weeks) after WWDC earlier than Lion gets released so developers can just experiment the GM build. Or I can say the possibilities that Lion will be released are zero. Apple all the time distributes the golden master to developers earlier than the production release and the present preview isn't close. Probable they will release a feature total beta with production for the end of summer.

I will be excited while Lion hits 10.7.3ish so that it's steady and worth buying. Though I am type of eager to hear regarding how it performs and all of the new features we might not have heard much about. And as I say I was all keyed up and this is my first Mac and I figured that they would proclaim it at their developer discussion, but I presume I was incorrect. With any luck by the end of July it will be out, I am hopeful for end of June, but with what you guys have said, I don't see that occurrence.

Same here. I will attach with the solid, stable, familiar Snow Leopard for a moment earlier than jumping to Lion. It sounds like they are making a few major changes with Lion, which of course tends to mean there'll be some hiccups/snags/bugs that could be quite headache inducing. How many of my programs that are now running smoothly will suddenly crash or refuse to run entirely under Lion? I don't know, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Here I also wish to share something in this case. Well they did say it will be released in summer, so there is an opportunity, but golden master hasn't been released up till now, so who knows. I don't mind waiting as I am running OSX Lion Developer Preview 2. The sad thing is there is no rosette support. There are previously applications I cannot run, for instance emulators, there are no latest versions, so can't utilize them.

Apple has released the next developer sample of Mac OS X Lion. The first edition of Lion was allegedly buggy, and this construct is said to be much more steady and complete, according to an apple report. Apple released the last preview about a month before, and it emerges to have been revised fairly a bit since then. The present build is 11A419, a significant jump from the first version, 11A390. It will be a pair of months earlier than we see the full, "Gold Master" version, however.