Thread: Unable to save Regional Settings in Windows 7

Unable to save Regional Settings in Windows 7

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you out there. I am basically running a report which calculates a percentage, and in order to do this I have to alter the regional currency decimal settings to 2.When I make this change, it saves and the report runs well. However later than I log off and then log back on, the situation goes back to 2. I am component of a domain except there is not anything in group policy which has an effect on regional settings. Is there any reason why it won't keep this setting? It keeps it until I log off the device.

Re: Unable to save Regional Settings in Windows 7

Hey after looking at your question, I positioned my Windows 7 system for a small amount of time and I did not have to do anything in order to set or in that matter transform the regional settings in the Control Panel itself. They had before now located to the United Kingdom, obviously meaning where I stay. Hence, this implies, according to me, that Windows 7 is intellectual enough and knows where it is in the globe. I hope you understand my point.

Hey dude, I agree to the above post. It is really explained well. I would take the opportunity to explain and elaborate more on that. It would really clear the scenario more for you and you will be in a better position to understand the things. I want to say that if you visit somewhere else and take a laptop along with you and Win 7 installed, then you cannot expect it to be updated without human intervention as per its regional location wherever you are.

Hi buddy. I am fine. I would like to bring to your notice that you cannot expect Windows 7 to be that smart. Inside the region and language in the CP, below the administrative tab, you will be is a button in order to change system locale. Conceivably Windows 7 is getting all its regional settings not just from the Formats as well as location tabs, however from this tab as well. If so, then that may clarify why Win 7 returns to default when you log in the very next time.

Hello dude. What’s up. How are you. I am doing well. As per my knowledge regional settings aren’t needed to be set any longer. A number of DVD drives still maintain regional settings and as a result have to be placed still in order to read or in that matter write to the area.On some drives the settings were not set in view of the fact that the shipping to unlike areas and one is only permissible for adjustment. Consequently I would articulate to set them to your location.

Hello friends. I am really obliged to see such wonderful relies. I feel that even thanks is a small word for it. You all were so systematic and precise in explaining the things. I am completely aware of the things now. I do not have any doubt in mind and have no issues. Also, I really found it to be shocking that I got such quick and appropriate replies. You all made my day. Thank You once again, I really appreciate the views put forward by you’ll. Take Care.