Thread: While exploring folders Windows 7 crashes

While exploring folders Windows 7 crashes

I have bought the Toshiba laptop and under that I have installed the windows 7 on mine system. From last one week I have small issue on mine system. Whenever I try to explorer the folder mine system stops responding. While explore folder the music stops and it sounds a bit permanent. You cannot select any program or use the browser. The mouse moves around the desktop, but you cannot click anywhere and I have shut down mine laptop by pressing power button. This crashing occurs while explorer folder and opening Microsoft Word file. Can anyone suggest on this issue.

Re: While exploring folders Windows 7 crashes

I would like to suggest you to run some I would run a virus scan using antivirus and so that you can solve your issue. if you don’t have any antivirus and I would like to suggest you to use the Microsoft Security Essentials. Download the any antivirus software and after that install it on your system. Once you finish the installation then run virus scan for your system and after that go through your issue. You can also use some online scanning and so that also you can also remove the all infected files. I hope this will help you.

Hello thanks for replying and I have gone through all your suggestion. To solve mine issue I have installed the Microsoft Security Essentials and after that I ran the virus scan but after that also I have faced the same issue on mine system. I have run virus scan several time but after that also I have got the same issue. Now i don’t know what to do and how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. Thanks in advance.

I would like to recommend you to create system restore and so that you can solve your issue. To do this g through the below steps: first make hit on the start icon on desktop and after that go to the all program. Now on the all program go to the accessories and after that click on the system tools. Now on the system tools go to the system restore and under that type the date before issue encountered. Now once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to advise you to perform the system file checker an d so that you get ride your tackle. To perform this go to the start icon and after that make hit on the run. Now on the run program type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and after that hit the enter.
    Sfc/scannow
    Now once you finish this command restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I have faced the same issue and I would like to suggest you to run your system on the safemode and after that go through your issue. To do these restart your system and after that hit or tap the F8 button from the keyboard continuously. While hitting this you will get the boot menu. Now on the boot menu select the safemode and once you logon with your account and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.