Thread: Get my pictures to allow moving individual photo around, within a file, when they are in a thumbnail view in windows 7

Get my pictures to allow moving individual photo around, within a file, when they are in a thumbnail view in windows 7

I am using windows XP on mine system and recently I have upgraded mine system to windows 7 and mine installation gone through smooth and I don’t have any issue on mine system but I have small issue on mine my picture. I don’t how to move individual photos in all, within a file, when in a thumbnail view or how to auto arrange manually position files within folders. Can anyone suggest on this issue. When I have the windows XP it allow back into the correct order when viewed back on the list format.

Re: Get my pictures to allow moving individual photo around, within a file, when they are in a thumbnail view in windows 7

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start and after that make hit on the computer. Now on the windows explorer go to the folder that you want to auto rearrange and after that make right click on that and then choose the medium icon. Now once you finish this again make right click on that and then select the auto arrange. Now once you finish this you folder will get the rearrange. I hope this will help you .

Re: Get my pictures to allow moving individual photo around, within a file, when they are in a thumbnail view in windows 7

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the download reset folder and after that you issue get solved. To do download this makes click here. Now once you make hit on this link download the file and after that save it on your desktop. Now once you finish downloading and then make right click on the downloaded file and after that choose the Merge. Now you will get the option and under that make hit on the run and hit yes and then once you perform this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I have faced the same issue on mine system and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on the run. Now on the run type regedit.exe and then hit the ok button. Now on the registry key windows go to the following location:
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{031E4825-7B94-4dc3-B131-E946B44C8DD5}\ShellFolder
    Now make right click on the shell folder and then choose the Permissions, now on the right panel go to the Administrators group and at bottom make check mark on the Allow and then choose the Full Control and then hit the ok button. Now on the right side make right click on the Attributes and then choose the Modify. Now here type the value b090010d and then hit the ok button. Now once you finish this restart your system and then go through your issue.

I am facing really weird problems here, my icon just thumbnails of them and when I select "preview" does nothing. I had been able to see my thumbnails and image preview with Windows. I have tried several solutions but it doesn’t help me to solve mine issue. Now I don’t how to solve this can anyone suggests on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.