Thread: Unable to get the old files and data after custom installation of windows 7

Unable to get the old files and data after custom installation of windows 7

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and before installing the windows 7 I have windows vista on mine system. Mine installation finished without any issue but I have small issue on mine system. After installing the windows 7 I am not able to get the old files and data on mine system. Now I don’t what to do I have important file on mine system and I need to access that. Can anyone suggest how access mine old file and data on mine system? Please help me out from this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to get the old files and data after custom installation of windows 7

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue to do this you need to follow the below steps: first you need to download the Data Recovery Troubleshooter and so that you can solve your issue. To download these make click here. Now once you make click on this hit the save file and after that save it on the desktop. Now once you save this file on the desktop and after that make double click on this downloaded file. Now once you open this application and after that go through the steps given in the wizards. Now once you finish the all steps restart your system and after that go through your issue.

Hello thanks for replying and I would be grateful for suggestion. As you said that I downloaded the Data Recovery Troubleshooter software and after that I have tried to perform this software. I have successfully installed the Data Recovery Troubleshooter and after that I have restart mine system and after that I have got the same issue on mine, I am not getting mine old files and data on mine system. I have also tried other threads but I didn’t got the any suggestion on this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue.

I have faced the same issue on mine system and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this make hit on the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the system and security. Now on the system security make hit on the fix and find the solution ad after that on the task pane make hit on the view all. After that you will get the different link to solve your issue and choose your appropriate link and after that it will solve your issuer.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following step and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the following steps and so that you can solve your issue to this go to the start and after that go to the computer. Now on the windows explore go to the Windows.old folder and under that go to the following location: Users\UserName. Now here go to the Documents and then make right click on the and name it as my Documents and after that make right click on the music and then rename it as my music. This same way rename the all file that you want and after that that select the all folder and then copy this folder and then go to the start and on the top on your username make right click and then select the paste. Now once you finish this go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you to install the restore personal files and so that you can solve your issue. To download this makes click here. Now once you make hit on this link save the file and after that save it on your desktop. Now once finish the downloading make double click on this and after that perform on your system. Now once you complete this restart your system and after that you will get your all old file and data on your system. I hope this will help you.