Thread: How to create a Shortcut to the Desktop on bottom of the taskbar in windows 7

How to create a Shortcut to the Desktop on bottom of the taskbar in windows 7

Hello everyone I am using the windows 7 on mine system from last one week. Mine system works perfectly without any issue and I have no issue on mine system. Last I have tried to add shortcut to mine desktop of the taskbar but while doing this I have got the error and every time while doing this I have got this error. Now I need to know How to create a Shortcut to the Desktop on bottom of the task bar in windows 7. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this issue.

re: How to create a Shortcut to the Desktop on bottom of the taskbar in windows 7

I would like to suggest you to download below file and so that you can solve your issue. I have faced the same issue on mine system and after long searching I have founded the following downloaded file. To download this makes click here. Now once you make downloading files and after that make right click on the .zip file and then make hit on the extract. Now once you extract the file make double hit on the Bluetooth Devices. Now on the Show Desktop file make right click on that and after that choose the properties. Now on the properties go to the General tab and after that make hit on the Unblock button. Now you can go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

re: How to create a Shortcut to the Desktop on bottom of the taskbar in windows 7

From long time I have faced the same issue on mine system and after long searching I have founded the following steps and after that mine issue was get solved. To do this goes through the following steps: first make hit on the start and after that go to the computer. Now on the windows explorer go to the program that you want to create the shortcut and after that make right click on that program and after that select the Pin to taskbar. Now you can drag and drop this program to task bar. I hope this will help you.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this goes through the following steps: first make right click on the taskbar and after that make hit on the toolbar. Now on the toolbar select the desktop option and this create the all shortcut to your desktop icon. Now once you make click on the desktop option and after that make hit on the ok button and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you the following step sand so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to follow the below steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the following steps: first make hit on the start and after that go to the run. Now on the run program type notepad and then hit the ok button. Now on the notepad type the following:
    [Shell]
    Command=2
    IconFile=explorer.exe,3
    [Taskbar]
    Command=ToggleDesktop
    Now save this file as Show desktop.scf and after that now you will get the Show desktop icon on your main screen. Now drag and drop this icon on the Quick Launch toolbar. The Quick Launch toolbar located at: %userprofile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch. I hope this will help you.

Re: How to create a Shortcut to the Desktop on bottom of the taskbar in windows 7

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this make right click on the desktop and after that make hit on the new and then choose the shortcut. Now on the shortcut go to the location area and under that type the following:
    C:\Windows\explorer.exe shell:::{3080F90D-D7AD-11D9-BD98-0000947B0257}
    And after that hit the next and after that type the shortcut name and after that hit the finish button. Now go to the shortcut and after that make right click on that and then select the properties. Now on the properties go to the shortcut tab and after that make hit on the change icon and then type the following on the textbox: %SystemRoot%\system32\imageres.dll. Now you will get the different shortcuts and under that select any one of them and after that hit the ok. I hope this will help you.