Thread: Windows 7 64 Bit Pro: explorer.exe crashing and system restarting continuously

Windows 7 64 Bit Pro: explorer.exe crashing and system restarting continuously

I have installed the windows 7 64 Bit Pro on mine system and i have also using the Norton antivirus. I have small issue on mine system since one week. When I restart mine system explorer.exe keep crashing on the system and this issue is restarting mine system randomly. When I searching file or when I click the any application mine system gets restarting and some time when I unlock the any folder I face same issue. I don’t why this happening and mine system keep crashing with explorer.exe. Now I don’t how to solve this issue can anyone helps on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Windows 7 64 Bit Pro: explorer.exe crashing and system restarting continuously

I would like to suggest you to update your drivers and after that go through your issue. To update your driver go to the following steps: first close the app application and after that make hit on the start and then go to the control panel. Now on the control panel select the System and Maintenance and then make hit on the Device Manager. Now on the device manager make hit on the Driver tab and then chose the update driver and after that follow the steps in the wizards. I would also suggest you to install the NVIDIA driver. You can download NVIDIA driver from some official website.

Re: Windows 7 64 Bit Pro: explorer.exe crashing and system restarting continuously

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the below step and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to download the RivaTuner. To download these make click here. Now once you finish the installation open the RivaTuner and after that go to the power user tab. Now on the power user tab extract the RivaTuner\NVIDIA\Overclocking tree view and then set the EnablePerfLevelForcing to 1. Once you finish this go to the main tab and under that System settings and then hit on the low power 3D. And then hit the ok button. Now once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I would like to advise you to perform the clean boot and so that you can solve your issue. to do this make hit on the start icon and after that go to the run. Now on the run program type msconfig and then make hit on the ok button. Now on the system configure utility application go to the general tab and under that make hit on the Selective Startup radio button and then make uncheck mark on the Load Startup Items check box. Now once you finish this go to the service tab and after that make check mark on the select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box and then make click on the disable all button. Now once you finish this hit on the ok button and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and to solve this I have perform the Scanning for Viruses and Malware and after that mine issue was solved. So I would like to suggest you to perform the Scanning for Viruses and Malware and then go through your issue. As you’re having the norton and so therefore I would advise you to update your antivirus first and after that make scanning on your system. Now once you finish the scanning restart your system and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you to run the system file checker and after that go through your issue. to run this follow the below steps. First make hit on the start and after that go to the run. Now on the run type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and after that press enter key.
    Sfc/scannow.
    Now once you end with this command restart your system and after that go through your issue.