Thread: Windows 7: Search does not find those files that I am supposed to

Windows 7: Search does not find those files that I am supposed to

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and everything on the system works fine without any issue. Last night I have tried to search mine *. Php extension file during this time mine search program doesn’t find the file and it shows the other files which is not having the *. Php extension file. I have tried lots time to search to get this file but I didn’t have the any file. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this.

Re: Windows 7: Search does not find those files that I am supposed to

I think its part of the index, changes made in the register and, if possible, restore the option in the rescue center set something like this, check it out and let me know the result and I hope this will solve your issue. If the problem persists, inform me that can provide some more suggestions to solve this problem.

Thank you for your valuable advice. I followed the procedure to solve the following problem to solve but do not solve the problem. I have also restored from the previous modification TuneUp Utilities 2009, however did not work. The indexing of the content files and I am repeating a second time on the road to try to give a result (I have not found the progress of the first time and I'm not sure I would have been completed.) So far so good. Does anyone have more suggestions?

I am also experiencing this problem needs as well, a new Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit installation. I have gone through your suggestion. I have tried your suggestion but I was not able on how to delete specific registry keys, however, after checking my current administrator account has rights to the keys. Still wearing the rest of the steps. By the time you type into the search box, something similar. I can get a number of files on my hard drive, e-mail messages in Outlook, and so on.

I would like to suggest you the following step s to search and after that you will get the *. Php files on your system to do this go through the following steps: make hit on the start and after that go to the Search. Now on the Search make hit on the Change how Windows searches and after that make hit on the advance button under that. Now on the advance button make click on the file type tab. Now under that make hit on the Index Properties and File Contents radio button and after that hit the ok button. I hope this will help you.