Thread: Deleting large files is very slow and not going to recycle bin in windows 7

Deleting large files is very slow and not going to recycle bin in windows 7

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and I have small issue on mine system. Mine system I am not able to delete the large file and not going to recycle bin. I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. The following are the files which takes deleting times:
    Single file delete, 3 gb, 3 minutes 20 seconds
    Single file delete, 2 gb, 2 minutes 50 seconds
    Single file delete, 250 mb, 0 minutes 58 seconds

Re: Deleting large files is very slow and not going to recycle bin in windows 7

I'd suggest opening the system in Safe Mode and then you will not get the error and get problems resolved. This requires the following steps: first of all close the application in the system after reboot. When rebooting the system to hit or press F8 on your keyboard constantly and will start hitting the screen. Now in the start menu to enter safe mode with networking via the arrow key on the keyboard. Now when you log in with safe mode try to delete.

This is the procedure used to eliminate annoying 372MB mpg file. You have to right click on the file, then you have to choose Properties, after the General tab you have to choose the Advanced key attributes, then you have to uncheck both the choice in the Attributes section Archive files prepared for the file and this file to allow the filling index, and file properties. After applying this change, the file can be immediately eliminated.

Hi thanks for answering and would appreciate your suggestions. As you said I've tried to delete the files in safe mode, but during this time also I have the same problem. I tried a lot of time to do, but I have the same problem. Now I do not know how to solve this problem. Can anyone suggest to respect and to be able to resolve the problem of mines. Please help me out of this problem. Thanks In advance.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to advise you to utilize some online scanning and so that you can solve your issue. I think your system is affected by the virus and so therefore I would assist you to run some online scanning and after that go through your issue. go to some official website and after that go for the online scanning and then restart your system. Once you finish the scanning now go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you the following step and so that you can solve your issue. To do these go through the following steps: first close all application on your system and after that makes right click on the computer on desktop and then choose the properties. Now on the properties go to the advance tab and then make uncheck mark on the Allow this file to have contents indexed in addition to file check box. Now once you finish these steps hit the ok button and then go through your issue.