Thread: Getting error when resuming from Hibernation in Windows 7

Getting error when resuming from Hibernation in Windows 7

On a brand new, newly installed Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64, I obtain the error while resuming from Hibernate: "Your PC can't become manifest of hibernation. Status 0xc000009a". No additional information, no reference to any file for example hyberfil.sys. I have attempted to "powercfg -h on/off", reboot defrag and reactivate hibernation, and though the trouble is at a standstill there, what can I attempt? I really not understand how to solve this issue. Please someone help me for this issue.

Re: Getting error when resuming from Hibernation in Windows 7

Here I have suggestion for you which may be useful for you, so just try this. Did you attempt the -energy switch for powercfg? Later than it finishes, copy the report to the desktop to interpret it. Previous to running the assessment, shut down all other programs or services you can. You will possibly see a few USB comments, but possibly something extra concerned will show up. Make note of the accepted sleep states. Does it go in and out of sleep OK?

Is it a Laptop or Stationary? Older, and a few latest stationeries, do not have this feature. Hibernation, as you know, is generally just helpful to Laptop users, who walk away from the machine and overlook it. On a stationary it is a complete ache and, despite wasting disk space, has no sensible use. Enter a command prompt and type powercfg –available sleep states and check what results you obtain first. If hibernation is obtainable to you, first utilize disk cleanup and after that defragmentation to make sure you have no third party programs execution in and stopping your PC from hibernating. Afterwards, you can depart into the Control panel -Power Options. Scroll down via your selected plan and make sure that you have the hibernate option obtainable, and chosen.

Just attempt this, which might be the trouble.
    1. Control Panel (icon View!) -Power Options.
    2. Choose your noticeable power Plan. (default is "balanced") - Change plan settings
    3. Change Advanced Power settings
    4. Scroll down to USB settings and make certain you have the "USB discerning suspend setting" enabled.
    5. Ok and after that on the next returned window "save"

Try the hibernation now. And I wish these steps will helpful to solve your problem.

One major thing which must be abled in the BIOS, is power saving state (S4). This has to be activated, oe else it won’t switch power to all units while wanted, and after that a fault BSOD will pop up. This is generally a reference to the HDD, because it is not prepared. The big trouble with UEFI and S4 state, is the truth that while you hibernate, the operating system writes to flash memory, and after that the HDD, of the accurate growth, so it knows what to perform while it gets woken up another time. If S4 is not selected, the exact growth is not printed, and after that windows burps and crashes.

I see a few things which seem a bit odd. Probably cause by the condition being discussed, or vice versa. The statement regarding Disabling ASPM looks to be connected to a device on your system. I observe the Wireless card is not located to sleep. Have you seemed in Device Manager-Properties for Network Adapter and made certain the options below the power management tab will permit the device to be controlled? It is tough to tell what messages might have been produced by the ASPM being shut down. Do you have any exterior devices connected, if so you might eliminate them?