Thread: How to get Mac Pages in Microsoft environment?

How to get Mac Pages in Microsoft environment?

Hello everyone, I am posting this over here so that I can get some idea from the users who are having some idea on operating the Windows as well as mac file management. I am having one page file that is from the mac section but now I need to open that file in the Microsoft environment such that I should not go back to the mac. If anyone of you over here have any idea that how can this be done then please let me know about that. I will appreciate each and every reply for this. Thank you!!!

Re: How to get Mac Pages in Microsoft environment?

You will not have to go back to the mac platform, you will be able to do it with no trouble and rapidly except you ought to export the file within other format which takes some modest bit time and would export to the recommended format which you need to accomplish. Just export this in dissimilar format similar to Word, RTF, PDF and after that save it like a .doc otherwise .rtf or .pdf. If you require to open files within Word afterward save those files like a .doc respectively.

You need to just open.pages document within winzip otherwise winrar. In case, .pages is a bunch of files. You will obtain complete things within winzip otherwise winrar. one of them is like .pdf. All you need to accomplish the same. It preserve whole text and all the formatting. It will only provide you for printing. though, if you require to adjust it then that can be complexity to accomplish it. You ought to download suitable program as Pages Converter as of the Internet and utilize it to work by means of the .xml file. You will be able to change it into .txt file.

I would like to tell you that "Mac office" is quite uncertain. I consider, perhaps incorrectly, we are talking regarding files produced as of the Apple iWork suite/Pages software. Many people may guess "Mac Office" intended Microsoft's Office suite used for Mac for the reason that what it says on box. I hope that this will help you in some extends to get it done easily.

If you are talking regarding iWork/Pages then you could of route say that this has not anything what to do through one Microsoft product within which case possibly a mod. I don’t think that anyone know that how to open the pages within the MS product. I don’t believe that this is possible. Anyway, let us see if someone can provide you any idea regarding this but according to me there are very less chances of that.

If we are talking regarding files fashioned with the help of current versions of Microsoft Office lying on current versions of Mac operating systems, then it is typically straightforward to open those files with the help of a current version of Windows Word. There might be all sorts of issues like pictures not coming into view but simple word documents by means of nothing but text as well as normal Word features as well as objects must be okay.

I'm so glad you all saw my blogs. And this is the complete information required. I would like to thank the members of this forum which helped me a lot for this. I just forgot to save in. Doc day before yesterday in my home, and unfortunately do not have permission to go to work in the mac system. I unzipped the file pdf file. Pages with the help of WinZip and then was able to export the pdf to a document. With the popular software called Adobe Acrobat Pro Currently, I am the bullet on the run again.