Thread: If I am upgrading from windows XP to Student windows 7 version will I get the full version

If I am upgrading from windows XP to Student windows 7 version will I get the full version

Hello guys in last week I pay money for latest Acer Aspire. And I am using widows XP on it. But now I want to upgrade it to student windows 7 version. But I am not aware of this. Actually I want to know that, if I am upgrading from windows XP to Student windows 7 version will I get the full version Student. I try to find about this on internet but not able to find appropriate information about this so does anyone know about this? Please share you knowledge with us thank you.

Re: If I am upgrading from windows XP to Student windows 7 version will I get the full version

The dissimilarity between Windows 7 full version upgrade versions is an issue of expediency. Windows 7 full version does not necessitate you to include a grade of license to be appropriate for the upgrade. To install the upgrade version of Windows 7, you have to meet the criteria Windows operating system installed and stimulate. You can not install an upgrade version of Windows 7 on a blank hard disk. You can do the same with the student version, which makes the student version different is the discount that applies to you if you have a. Education account. There is no code difference is the updated version of regular retail.

Re: If I am upgrading from windows XP to Student windows 7 version will I get the full version

I should also point out an improvement that is affordable for consumers to pass on to future versions. For example, the PC I'm running now included with Windows XP Professional, all I did was buy the upgrade to Windows Vista Business, Windows 7 Professional Upgrade instead of buying the full versions of these newer versions. I also wonder what is the dissimilarity between the students was and additional versions of Microsoft Office, point of view to be appreciated as it is a little confusing.

One is a productivity collection and the additional is an operating system. If you mean the Home Office and Student Edition, and the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Student Edition entitles you to install up to 3 computers. It is the license for noncommercial use simply. You are not appropriate for discounts on top of the upgrade to potential versions. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. If you still confuse then you can contact with Microsoft technician. Thank you.

I contain Microsoft windows Vista Home Premium on top of my computer. I will pay money for this version for students within Windows 7 Upgrade. Will I comprise an alternative to perform a clean install in the company of this CD? Or the only option is to upgrade. I have an original XP CD. If I can install XP on my computer, what I can then do a clean install of Windows 7 Students with this version of Windows 7 update? If so, I'll install XP.

The difficulty with any update, you are able to not install a fresh version of your computer. I had this predicament in the past. My computer crashed outside repair point and I was obligatory to format the drive and install a new copy of Windows on top of my laptop. Unfortunately, I had to install Windows Vista (full version) first and then use the upgrade to Windows 7 to bring him back. I tried to install Windows 7 directly first, but because it was an "upgrade" version, no windows could not install above existing operating system. If you have the time and money, just buy the full version, the update is nice, but there is a massive system failure, then doubling the recovery time to reinstall your operating system because you must first install a full version before installing the update.

Hello I contact with the Microsoft and from my experience. Once you pay for the product, it's yours everlastingly. No, Microsoft has enhanced belongings to accomplish than supervise their graduate and expect to fork in excess of money. They offer the discount to students as they can afford students and generally do not have the money to the overall cost to consumers. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you.