Thread: Resizing the window does not work in windows 7

Resizing the window does not work in windows 7

Hello, I have used mine laptop in the last two years and there is not any type of trouble occurred in the desktop computer before the two days. Yesterday I have seen that the size of the screen will be automatically changed. When I try to resize that desktop screen then it cannot work. I’m sure this is not the monitor issue. When I open MSE, then the 2nd line of the scan details listing the last scan is cut off. I don’t know why this is happens. The configurations of the desktop is Intel core i7 processor with the 500GB hard disk and 4GB DDR3 RAM. I have used the 18.5 inch LED Samsung monitor. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Resizing the window does not work in windows 7

Hey dude, I also use the same configurations PC and the same trouble occurred in mine desktop computer. When I open the MSE that is Microsoft Security Essentials it gives the details of the real time protection of the windows 7 operating system against the viruses, malware and so on. In that time, the MSE shows that the 2nd line of the scan details listing the last scan is cut off. Then I suddenly realized that this trouble occurred in the desktop due to the resolutions. Then finally I have adjust the resolutions of the desktop it helps me to avoid the trouble.

Hey, I think there is something error already presents in your desktop and this activates at this time. So, I think you need to just check this error. if you are not able to find that error then use the restore setting options which is presents in the control panel. This restore setting helps you to solve the error which is occurred in your system and it generates the number of errors in the desktop computer. If you use this restore option the setting also restored and the computer works much fast.

As per mine thinking that there is something changes happen in the desktop setting. May be the unknown person change the monitor setting? In that case you need to restore the setting. If this cannot solve the trouble then you need to scan the whole hard disk using the authorized antivirus. It will help you to remove if any virus presents in the hard disk. Also it helps you to solve the trouble occurred in the system. If you are using this two options then might be the trouble is solved.

I also faced the same kind of trouble in the last week. In that time the same error generates in the system and that time I thinks that the error generated because of the internal software issues. Then I try so much things but this trouble will not be solved. Then finally I use the specific solution. I had changed the monitor of the desktop. And surprisingly the error might be solved I don’t why but the error is solved and there is not issue occurred in the desktop. Might be this information helps you to solve the trouble.

Hey I also faced the same kind of error in the laptop. See, I don’t know that error meaning but I will try to restore the factory setting but it does not help us to solve the trouble. Then I had scanned the total laptop memory by using the original antivirus. I thinks that this work but does not work. Then finally I have taken the advice of the service engineer. They will be guided me the actual trouble. Finally using the guidance of the service engineer I had remove this error from the laptop and now the laptop works really well.