Thread: How to Create auto-activating DVD's-With or Without Loader?

How to Create auto-activating DVD's-With or Without Loader?

I wonder, is it possible to create a batch file or program that can check whether a system has an OEM SLIC BIOS V2.1 or not. And if the system includes an OEM BIOS automatically ensure the version of the installed system and certs and key is inserted mechanically. And if the system does not include an OEM BIOS, after installing the charger is automatically activated. I know there are a few scripts available in the forum are not one of them. but it would be great if someone could combine the two methods in a very little program or batch file. I expect a positive response.

Re: How to Create auto-activating DVD's-With or Without Loader?

Hi I even I have the same question I deal with Windows 7 pre-activation kit. But is not that much help. These pre-activation kits are suitable for systems with a BIOS mod or enable systems that require a boot loader. When the script is executed it initially ensures if the system is activated if a certificate is not installed for this OEM in the BIOS. It then checks if the system is activated, if not then install a boot manager with a SLIC Acer Acer and install a certificate after the system restarts.

Hello some day before I was facing similar kind of problem. If the SLIC is ACER, it will install ACER CERT, but DELL modded BIOS it perform DELL, if no matching SLIC within BIOS, it runs defaulting, which installs GRLDR at what time no SLIC is discover. In all probability a small number of bugs, I did not experiment this, just theory. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. If you found any other answers then hare your knowledge with us. Thank you.

Hello thank you for your reply. This is what I'm trying to accomplish however I have little knowledge regarding the scripts. But it would be huge if we can check the version of Windows 7 installed so that we can install the appropriate certs and key automatically. Hypnotic script is moreover very superior, but it merely works if you include SLIC in the BIOS. Is it possible to modify it to also install boot if no SLIC in the bios? I think we are able to use dism tool to combine the keys into the install.wim. The party can do without the hyphen. Thanks

Hi according to my knowledge and experience. Orbit30 in association in the company of some additional hackers has made vista service pack 2 oem 59 in single AIO. I try to find about this on Google Try and I found that ' Vista Service Pack 2 59 in single OEM' it has a script make possible at windows installation used for non slic bios, that is it set in motion through a Loader. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you.

You're not straightforwardly detected whether there is a SLIC 2.1 in the bios; the SLIC 2.1 is implied if the system is activated. Also, if you do not have a certificate for an OEM like Samsung then detection of 2.1 SLIC issue I am also not assuming that you tried to install the certificate and the folder with the OEM or a script like. This is what all the things I know about this query. If you still confuse then try to find about this on internet. Thank you.

I want to make an activation kit running on the windows settings slic2.1 recognize and then install the correct certificate and the correct match series editing the user decides to install during installation. If not slic2.1 in the BIOS and then install the loader instead of AEC + that much of the interior of SLIC glrdr + correct match series with editing the user decides to install. What is the DISM command to append the key manually to the problem? How can you manually add SLIC tables 2.1 in glrdr? How does "install_bootloader.exe? How it performs? Will it work if I include the system partition on reserved or not?