Thread: Windows 7 Installation won’t allow Full HDD Format

Windows 7 Installation won’t allow Full HDD Format

I am using the windows 7 on mine system and I am using the one year old hard drive I wanted to do Full HDD Format. I have tried to do the Full HDD Format but I am not able to do the Full HDD Format on mine system. From last one week I have found the lots of viruses on mine system and so that I have tried to do the Full HDD Format. Instead of I have done quick formatting. Now I wanted to do full HDD Format can anyone suggest on this and so that I can remove mine all viruses and bad sectors in mine hard drive. Please help me out from this.

Re: Windows 7 Installation won’t allow Full HDD Format

I would like to suggest you use the system file checker and so that you can remove your all corrupted files. To do this goes through following steps. First close all application on your desktop and after that make hit on the run and under the run type cmd and after that hit the ok button. Now under the command prompt write the following and then hit enter key.
    Sfc/scnnow
    Once you complete this command now restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this make stroke on the start and after that click on the search. Now under the search type administrative tools and after that hit the ok button. Now select the administrative tools and after that make click on the computer management. Now under the computer management select the task scheduler and after that click on the disk management at the left side and after that hit the ok button. Now select the disk that you want and after that and then right click on that and select the new simple volume and then follow the steps given in wizards. I hope this will help you lot.

I would like to suggest you to perform the Chkdsk and so that you can solve your issue. to do this select the hard disk and after that make right click on that and then select the properties. Now under the go to the tools tab and after that make click on the check now button. While clicking this you will get the dialog and under that choose the automatically fix the system error and then hit the start button. No w once you complete this and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.

I‘d like to suggest you to repair your operating system and so that you can solve your issue, to do this you need to have an installation disk. First insert your disk on the system and after that restart your system. While restarting the system hit the any key to boot your CD drive and now under the installation setup type the all language and other information and then hit the next. Now under that you will get the 3 option and under that choose the repair system. Now once you finish these steps and after that again restart your system and then go through your issue.

I would suggest starting DISKPART and so you can solve your problem. To do this go to the start and after that make a hit on the agenda of all and now under the program all go to accessories and after making a hit in the command prompt. Now, under the command prompt type the following and press Enter after each command
    Diskpart
    list disk
    select disk # (here # means number of driver)
    clean all
    Now the message says that "Diskpart has cleared the record" and after that the output of new type and then click on the companies. Now, after this reboot and after that go to the trouble.