Thread: Unable to Start Windows 7 Home Premium Disk

Unable to Start Windows 7 Home Premium Disk

I have installed the windows 7 home Premium 32bit on mine system and I have small issue on mine operating system. Mine windows 7 not loading and it directly go to the windows 7 screen while restarting. After that when I login to mine system and mine system freezes for long time. Now I don’t know what to do can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Below is the information of mine system:
    Mother Board: ASUS M2N -MX SE Plus
    ATI Radeaon Video Card
    AMD Athlon Processor 4200+ 2.20GHz.

Re: Unable to Start Windows 7 Home Premium Disk

I would like to suggest you to check out your BIOS setting and so that you can solve your issue. I think now your system using the one time boot and so therefore you startup like this. So I would like to suggest you to change the setting of boot, make it as Boot from CD/DVD drive. And after that your issue will get solved. To do this you need to restart your system and at the bottom you will get the setting option and hit the key that are assigned and after that go to the boot menu an d then change the option. After that go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to reinstall the windows 7 and after that go through your issue. To do this you need to uninstall, to do this go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now under the control panel make hit on the add/remove program and after that select your operating system and then make click on the remove. Once you complete the remove then run some clean software and after that reinstall your operating system from the installation CD. I expect this will assist.

I would like to recommend you to use the system recovery and so that you can solve your issue. To do this insert your windows 7 installation CD and after that restart your system. While restarting you get option to press any key to boot the CD drive and after that hit any key. Now under the windows 7 installation setup make hit on the windows repair or restore. It will take some time to repair or restore and after that restart your system without disk and after that go through your issue.

I have faced the same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and after that your issue will get solved. To do this you need to open the task manger to do this go to start and after that make hit on the run. Now under the run program type taskmgr and after that click the ok button. Now under the task manger go to the process tab. Now under the process tab search for the explorer.exe and then right click on that and after that select the end process. Now go to the file option on the top and after that make click on the new task and under that type explorer.exe and then select the ok button. Now once you finish this restart your system and then go through your issue.

I have the same crisis on mine system as and after that I look for some suggestion and after long searching I have got the following suggestion and it works for me. To do this restart your system and after that while on the process of restart hit or press Alt + F10 key on your keyboard constantly and during this time you will get the recovery console windows and under that reset it back to factory settings and after that once you complete the reset it back to factory settings, restart your system and then go through your issue.