Thread: Integration IE9 in Windows 7 sp1 installation DVD

Integration IE9 in Windows 7 sp1 installation DVD

I am using the laptop with 500 GB harddidk,4 GB RAM with GIGABYTE processor and Windows7 operating system.With windows7 sp1 dvd operating system by default we get internet explorer8.I want to use internet explorer9 which is having many extra features.So anyone can tell me that how to integrate Internet Explorer 9 in Windows7 sp1 installation DVD.Please help me out. Thank you in advance.

Re: Integrating IE9 in Windows7 sp1 installation DVD

For integrating Internet Explorer 9 in Windows7 sp1 installation DVD we have to follow some steps
    first of all you should copy the content of your windows7 cd to c drive and after that search for the IE9 installer on the website,download the IE9 installer.After that you must change the name of IE9 to IE9.exe and copy it to c drive.After that you can paste the code to the textfile and save it.Hope this will help you.

I will tell you how to do this all: First of all you should integrate sp1 dvd, after that you should have to save the image of that.
    Then you should again open the rt7file and also make a select professional again.You should not check about the integrated sp1 because it is already there.You should integrate the tasks and build all the images with high priorities.After that you should build the ISO.This is the only way for integrating Internet Explorer9 to Windows7 sp1 installation DVD.

From many days I am finding many of the files,so I removed the files from temporary folder as well as RT folder because any unmounted file will make the program not to run properly and it will affect the GUI.It will be looking like a not a fully installed copy of windows inside he RT folder.It is also been cleared permanently.Hope this will help you for your requirement.

Finally,I got the solution for what was preventing a normal run.The replacement done was found under the c drive and in users folder.It dissapeared once and we have to rename it.After the replacement folder.I tried to remove the file and i got the immediate result.The result was that the it was not able the clean up properly when the session was lastly run.After that we have to have the totally updates along SP1.