Thread: Blue Screen of Death error 0x0000000A and 0x000000E3

Blue Screen of Death error 0x0000000A and 0x000000E3

I am using the windows XP on mine system and I have updated mine system last 2 days before. Yesterday when I restart I have started receiving the blue screen of death for no obvious reason. I get the 0x000000E3 error code on mine screen. And after that I have tried to solve issue by searching the threads and under that I have got the solution and that is to troubleshooting with installation CD. I have done that and after that when I restart mine system I got other error code:” 0x0000000A”. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this.

Re: Blue Screen of Death error 0x0000000A and 0x000000E3

To proper the blue screen errors, you can securely believe that there is something very incorrect among your operating system. This common signal of a hardware malfunction is frequently very complicated to identify. all the time go behind the hardware troubleshooting protocols, in exacting: Roll-back any latest hardware or driver modify, make sure that RAM sticks are coordinated and in better situation, verify for viruses or injure the hard disk, perform chkdsk to recognize the troubles of folder system, make sure that all links are accurate within the hardware and every cards are connected. In hard cases may require consulting a professional shop to diagnose, and repair hardware.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this first remove the all external device in your system and after that boot up your system. To do this restart your system and while restarting hit or press the F8 button constantly and after that you will get the boot option and under that select the boot from arrow key. Now under the boot menu select your operating system and then choose the next. Once you complete this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I would suggest you to run the System Configuration Utility and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start and after that make hit on the run. Now under that type msconfig and then hit the ok button. Now under the System Configuration Utility application go to the general tab and after that make hit on the Selective Startup. Now under the Selective Startup make uncheck mark on the following:
    Process SYSTEM.INI File check box.
    Process WIN.INI File check box.
    Load Startup Items check box.

And after that make check mark on the following:
    Load System Services check box.
    Use Original BOOT.INI check box.

Once you complete this go to the service tab and after that make check mark on the Hide All Microsoft Services check box and then hit the disable all button. Now make hit on the ok button and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to download the RegpairSetup.exe and so that you can solve your issue. To download this click here. Once you complete the download RegpairSetup.exe and then install it on your system and after that run this installed software. This file is use to solve the issue of registry key. The blue screen of death is also encounter due to the registry key as well so I would like to suggest you this. Once you complete the running this file restart your system and after that go through your issue.