Thread: Is Nokia C3-00 compatible with mac?

Is Nokia C3-00 compatible with mac?

Hey guys I am very concerned about this particular question? So that’s why please respond to me as early as possible. I was successfully able to sync it with the nokia server but I was unable to get anything out of it. I have even tried downloading some ringtones but unfortunately I was not able to do that as well. So do respond to me as early as possible what should I do in this situation. At first I was told that c3 is compatible with the mac but now it is not responding well. So is there any software that I will have to install in the system, so that it gets compatible with it.

Re: Is Nokia C3-00 compatible with mac?

Sorry to say but your phone is not compatible with the mac operating system and hence I must say that the phone will not be able to transfer any files or media from the system. I just had a look at the nokia website about it and I thought of giving this useful piece of information to you. You must have done a proper research of the compatibility of the phones and then only you must have thought of jumping to any of the nokia phones. Mac as you know dos works very well with all the apple phones but the compatibility with the nokia phones does puts a question mark in everybody’s mind.

Well if you have a laptop then you certainly par your laptop with the phone and then start working with it. The pairing of the Bluetooth with the laptop is a very simple method and I hope that you might be knowing about the same method. So that’s why I am saying that if you need to transfer any files or media files from your laptop to the phone then you can easily do that by the Bluetooth pairing. This is the one mode of communication that you can try here. So I hope you have got my point rest there is no other methods by which you would be able to transfer anything.

Sorry to say that your phone is not compatible with the mac operating system, majority of the nokia phones are compatible with the mac but sorry to say your phone does not figures out in the list. So there are two options that is left before you one is the above method i.e with the Bluetooth pairing, other one is the change of the phone or the os that you are using. See if your files can be transferred through external media from mac to any of the pc with supporting operating system.

Thanks for the help. I am very thankful that you all have helped me in the process. so thanks a lot for the help. It is very sad to hear that the phone is not compatible with the mac and now I have no idea what to do here. After having brought this phone it is very difficult to get them replaced and hence I think changing the os is a better option. Lets see If I am able to do that successfully. Lets hope for the best.