Thread: Need Microsoft licensed registry cleaner on windows XP.

Need Microsoft licensed registry cleaner on windows XP.

I have installed the windows XP on mine system and mine system was working very slowly. I have tried everything on mine system but I didn’t have any stuff on this. Last night mine friend suggest me to use the Microsoft licensed registry and after that mine system will work fast. I have tried find out the Microsoft licensed registry cleaner but I don’t know how to do it. Please can anyone help on this and so that mine system will work fast. Please help me out from this.

Re: Need Microsoft licensed registry cleaner on windows XP.

Your error message is itself a very complex problem because the error in any version of Windows (Photo / DVD), but it is a mistake that cannot be identified only Windows. The bottom line is this: when CPU RAM cans the different drivers everything is broken on your desktop. Unknown hard error is no more than an error that the system cannot find real. Any Live Linux distribution, you must be very unlikely to help, Linux always has a very high tolerance limit, terms such as hardware. SUPER I recently had a problem with Windows, Linux has altered little in the end it was my hard drive. Unfortunately, no blue screen! I would advise you to place a bolt of Ram and a processor to try to organize if it works. There would also be best if you have provided with the system set up.

According to me your system is affected by the malware. So I would like to suggest you to download the malware bytes and so that you can solve your issue, go to some official site and after that search for the malware bytes software and after that download it and then save it on your system. Once you complete the saving then installs the downloaded file and after that restart your system and after that run the malware byte software once you complete the scanning restart your system and then go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to make repair your system and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follow the steps below: insert the windows installation cd on your system and after that restart your system. Now while restarting the system press or hold the R button constantly and after that you will get the black screen with white font and under that go to the repair system and then wait till the complete of repair and after that restart and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you to reinstall the operating and so that you can solve your issue. I hope this will occurred due to the some changes and so I think you need to reinstall the operating system. When you installing new operating system make sure that you have uninstall the previous operating system and after that clean the all installation. Other than you can also repair your system if you have installation. By repairing also you can solve your issue. I expect this will assist you lot.