Thread: Internal file transfer is very slow in Windows 7

Internal file transfer is very slow in Windows 7

I have an issue in my computer actually when I try to transfer file internally so at that time I get very slow file transfer rates. Actually for example a file of 2 GB shows the time of 3 days to get transfer. And currently my system is running on to the windows 7. And it is running on to the Dell laptop. So regarding the same if you guys have any suggestion so please help me. I will be thankful for the same in advance.

Re: Internal file transfer is very slow in Windows 7

With this speed I think that there is a problem in to the PIO. And in the same I also want to know that are you aware of other indicators? Such as the mouse uneven, the windows are not accessible through the transfer, any video playback and forward plans. Actually I have one solution actually there is way through which you will be able to test whether it is happening because of the PIO or there is something else matter. So for that you just download the HDTune which is a exe file so you just run the same. And in the same it will show you flat line of less than 20 MB / s, and the operation of the CPU very high then it is likely to be a problem PIO.

I recommend you here just to check your hard drive, and the one good news is that you will be able to do this with the help of the HDtune. Check for any "waiting to have the sector" should be zero. Actually spyware / trojans could also slow things down. So trying to resolve any "invasive" programs which is running in the background is also desirable to keep out in order to get rid from the same. So just go for the same and if you get solution for your query then just reply me over here.

Over here about this issue I just want to know that have you check the major support base plate to boost storage tool is the amount jurisdiction? And for your information the cable plus USB 2.0 and SATA here as a whole are not as highly competent to provide the energy to hard drive for the external can be slow. And this is what I know about the same and I am sure it will help you in order to get rid from the same.

No "The case in question was a" large file "to take three days to move." 8GB of RAM, what kind of role is as follows. In such a situation, suicide is a leader stroke. Perhaps there is hardware conflict between the few with two disk drives great massage. Run the hard drive and ensure consistency analysis of the disk on any other team try and verify. If you will solve your problem is better.